Happy Birthday Arielle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WOW .another birthday gal ...
claps.gif

Happy Birthday!
claps.gif

Wahey! We got 2 Birthday girls today..

Happy Birthday Andrea

Hope you have a great day
biggrin.gif

thanks babes. I hope Tracey has a more fun day though. All I´m doing today is study and take calls from my friends and family.

but I will party hard this weekend
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yay! As long as you get to party at the weekend, that's cool! Best of luck with the studying girlie

PS. Did you depot those shadows yet so i can get a MAC lippie for you?

Originally Posted by Laura Yay! As long as you get to party at the weekend, that's cool! Best of luck with the studying girlie
PS. Did you depot those shadows yet so i can get a MAC lippie for you?

I got another hot tip. You can actually mail the empty e/s pots and other empty containers to back2mac. I got the adress from bejb 1011. she found this e-mail from MAC somewhere:
I don't live near a store/counter, can I still take advantage of Back 2 MAC? YES!! It is possible to mail your empties to MAC's B2M program.

Back to MAC

c/o 201 Talbot Blvd

Chestertown, MD 21620

Include with your empties:

Name/Address/Phone number

3 (different) lipstick choices per set of empties (in case they are out of a shade)

NO:

Secondary packaging - paper box/plastic/cellophane, etc

Samples (sample containers, trial size, etc)

Cosmetic applicators/tools - disposables, puffs, sponges, scissors, spatulas, swabs, sharpeners, tweezers, curlers

Accessories (bags, belts, makeup cases, lashes, blot film)

from specktra

<!-- / message -->

Originally Posted by Naturally HOLY COW ..that's not too far from me ...on my side of the shore! That's a quaint little town too ..whoda thunk it? LOL oh really? how cool!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!

Hope you have a great day (even if you're studying)!

And party hard at the weekend!!

:icon_love:icon_love Happy Bday Andrea! :icon_love:icon_love
Love ya!!!​

Originally Posted by Naturally

WOW .another birthday gal ...
claps.gif

Happy Birthday!
claps.gif

Ok no problem.. If it works out cheaper to send them here, i dont mind doing it for you anyway!

Originally Posted by Laura Ok no problem.. If it works out cheaper to send them here, i dont mind doing it for you anyway! that´s what I was thinking. I´ll find out if it´s cheaper, and if it is, I´ll PM you and you get one of the free lippies as a thank you. it´s soo sweet of you to offer to do that for me, I´m still amazed
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back