Happy Birthday Girl Geek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a fantastic day & get spoiled rotten
biggrin.gif

Hi everyone, thanks!

Not a whole lot going on today, hubby and I did eat dinner at Chili's since we haven't been there in a while, but otherwise it was just a normal Saturday of sitting around the house and running errands. We just got back from visiting my family last week, and while we were there my family had one big birthday party for me, my brother, and my grandpa who all have June birthdays
biggrin.gif

Now it's back to work for this evening ... classes start on Monday and I still have some things to do for the class I will be teaching!

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

sorry to hear you have to work on your b-day. that sucks!! but I´ll be doing the same on my B-Day on the 27th, just studying all day.

well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle HAPPY B-DAY!!!!
sorry to hear you have to work on your b-day. that sucks!! but I´ll be doing the same on my B-Day on the 27th, just studying all day.

well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I only have to work because I've been lazy the during the last month (when I didn't have any classes) and didn't get as much work done as I wanted
biggrin.gif
Oh well hubby and I have watched lots of movies (including Revenge of the Sith 4 times) and have been playing some of his video games
wink.gif

Thanks for the late greetings
biggrin.gif

Not sure if I'm going to be posting every day myself this summer.... I had my first day of summer classes today and I think it will be pretty time-consuming!

Latest posts

Back