Happy Birthday Jasmine!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jasmine!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Girlie.. Think she may be too busy to visit us today Tony but hopefully she'll see the messages when she's back online!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Happy Birthday Jasmine!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Happy B-Day Jasmine!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Happy Birthday Jasmine!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Happy Birthday to an insightful soul!
Animation04r.gif
So glad you're here!

thanks guys!
smile.gif
i am *beat.* i have a cold, so im feeling loopy and fatigued. (maybe a birthday cold will cancel out the christmas stomach flu ive had two years running. lol.) i worked yesterday, then john took me to our fave sushi place in lafayette. he really came through with some excellent presents this year. theyre usually late because, well, hes a man. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by haloinrverse thanks guys!
smile.gif
i am *beat.* i have a cold, so im feeling loopy and fatigued. (maybe a birthday cold will cancel out the christmas stomach flu ive had two years running. lol.) i worked yesterday, then john took me to our fave sushi place in lafayette. he really came through with some excellent presents this year. theyre usually late because, well, hes a man. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Happy Birthday! Hope your over your cold soon and feeling better.

What did you end up getting for your son for his birthday? What toy is his favorite?

Of course I'm late but I hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of hugs. kisses and wonderful gifts!!

Latest posts

Back