Happy Birthday K*O*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Karen!
13_10_2.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday..

Thanks for all the "happy birthday's" - sorry I hadn't replied sooner to all, but I've been away for the past 10 days in the beautiful paradise island of St.Thomas (US Virgin Islands) - weather was great, sunny & hot - shopping was terrific (duty free) - imagine an island that's 13 miles long by 3 miles wide & they have 300 jewelry stores !!! Needless to say, I was in my glory !!!

Thanks again for all the good wishes !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Karen
smile.gif
:icon_love Hope you have a lovely Birthday. Sounds like you've had a great holdiay and been in heavan and back again
smile.gif
Nice to see you back though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Thanks for all the "happy birthday's" - sorry I hadn't replied sooner to all, but I've been away for the past 10 days in the beautiful paradise island of St.Thomas (US Virgin Islands) - weather was great, sunny & hot - shopping was terrific (duty free) - imagine an island that's 13 miles long by 3 miles wide & they have 300 jewelry stores !!! Needless to say, I was in my glory !!!Thanks again for all the good wishes !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sounds like an awesome tima Karen!

She came back with lots of goodies, so I think her bday was pretty nice
wink.gif
She even got me something!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Nice white gold necklace w/ a 3 stone sapphire/diamond white gold pendant! I like when she goes there!!
wink.gif
lol

Back