Happy Birthday Liz!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks envy!

Originally Posted by envymi ooops, I'm a little late, but HAPPY B-DAY!!!

thanks laura!

Originally Posted by Laura Sorry i'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!

wasn't too good of a bday at the beginning
icon_cry.gif

but it got better. had some yummy dinner that we ordered in and some b-day ice cream! i'm going to go rebel rock shopping on the 21st though since i didn't shop yesterday!
icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy the shopping! It was my birthday last week but i havent had a chance to go shopping it.. I do plan on going soon though & spending a fortune
biggrin.gif

oh, it's no problem! thanks!

Originally Posted by Summer AAAGGG! Sorry I am posting late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!!

Originally Posted by Liz lol! thanks marisol! you were quick! hehe BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE TO COME
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by Mac@40 BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE TO COME
icon_exclaim.gif
thank you!

Originally Posted by Naturally Happy Birthday ..if I'm not too late! never too late! thanks!
biggrin.gif

Happy belated Birthday Liz!! I hope you had a great day,sorry i missed your Birthday but i am sending you big hugs from Scotland. The ice cream sounds yummy! What did you buy when you went shopping? You have a nice bubbly personaltiy i am glad to be back reading your posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Take CarexXx

Originally Posted by Pauline Happy belated Birthday Liz!! I hope you had a great day,sorry i missed your Birthday but i am sending you big hugs from Scotland. The ice cream sounds yummy! What did you buy when you went shopping? You have a nice bubbly personaltiy i am glad to be back reading your posts.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Take CarexXx

hehe. thank you! the ice cream was yummy! i went shopping for my b-day yesterday though. hehe

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen Happy Birthday Liz! Enjoy your day.I'm a July baby too!

biggrin.gif
thanks! happy b-day to you too!

Latest posts

Back