Happy Birthday Marisol!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
Happy Birthday Marisol!!!
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Happy Birthday Marisol! This is my sister's b'day too! So, what are the big b'day plans?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

YAY!!!!! Happy B-day girlie. I´m sure you know how to celebrate your B-days as you seem to know how to party really well.*hehe* dunno why that one pic of you, your red tongue, and the guy with chest hair pops into my mind
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

anyway, enjoy your day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISOL!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!Let me know how the Shakira cd is,
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! let us know what you do for your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISOL!
HAVE FUN AND LIVE IT UP!!!!
(and post pics of the festivities
wink.gif
)

Thanks all! Its great to come to this board and feel so well liked! I am not doing much today. Going out to dinner with my mom and sister. Friday night, I am hanging out with my friends and we are going to cut loose in San Francisco.

lol...we don't have any money to bail you out cuz we spend it all on makeup! be careful!

Happy Birthday, Marisol!! Enjoy your birthday dinner with your family and have a great time clubbing in sf on friday!

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks all! Its great to come to this board and feel so well liked! I am not doing much today. Going out to dinner with my mom and sister. Friday night, I am hanging out with my friends and we are going to cut loose in San Francisco.

Latest posts

Back