Happy Birthday Miranhat!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Miranhat! Tell us what your plans are!
icon_cool.gif

OMG I CAN'T Beleive the day is here...Thank you so much you guyz....It's my Bday..
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL Yea i have long list of plan...i will post the pics....Thanks once again....
icon_biggrin.gif
but guess what today momy cooking my favs food....spicy indian yellow rice with goat and she also cooking chicken and curry fish....plus diff type of salad....she had invited many people...and my best friends...i can't wait to be 8 PM i will continue...Thanks

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) :icon_love :icon_love Happy Birthday Miranhat!!! :icon_love:icon_love

THANK YOU SO MUCH TONY
icon_cool.gif

Happy Birthday!

Have a fantastic day! Sounds like you will!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Sweetie! Hope you have a fantastic evening at your party
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Happy Birthday

Mina!!

Enjoy your party!!

Thank you very much to wish me as Mina (my Name) Thanks Janell!! I had such great time...below are pictures

I can't see any pics
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat Thank you very much to wish me as Mina (my Name) Thanks Janell!! I had such great time...below are pictures

I am trying to upload them but it keep telling me too large i tried to zip them but still not uploadin dont know why...
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I can't see any pics
icon_sad.gif
First of all thanks to all of you for wish me....now ok Let's try now...this are the pics of Surprise Monday @ Studio ...with 5 of us...:icon_love will come new pics later on...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
we have weared same dress we had planned it that way to celebrate my bday...

All the girls have such nice hair :icon_love Which one are you?

Originally Posted by Miranhat First of all thanks to all of you for wish me....now ok Let's try now...this are the pics of Surprise Monday @ Studio ...with 5 of us...:icon_love will come new pics later on...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
we have weared same dress we had planned it that way to celebrate my bday...

Originally Posted by lilla All the girls have such nice hair :icon_love Which one are you? Am the one who is really short and small amount of hair....small brown face.....First one on your left is me...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good one! Thank you Kim...I really had fun...as you can se mine picss..:icon_love

HAPPY belated B-DAY!!!!!

those pics are great- y´all have the most beautiful hair OMG!!! I´m jealous.

are some of these girls related to you? cause I can see some similarities...just curious, as always
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back