Happy Birthday Never2muchmakeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HEY gal ..Happy Birthday!
claps.gif

Happy Birthday Tracey!

Hope you have a fantastic day & get spoiled rotten
biggrin.gif

happy birthday tracey!!!!!

let us know how your day goes and what you get!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Tracey!!!

(If I had known that your birthday was coming up I would have included something special in your swap package.)

Thanks so much for the B-day wishes everybody!! That is really sweet of you! :icon_love :icon_love

Didnt do too much today - figured I'd wait until this weekend to really have a ball. Howevever, I did have a b-day surprise waiting for me at work. Since I'm new to Florida, my co-workers had a hurricane-themed birthday for me. They decorated my desk with hurricane supplies and gave me a survival kit. Then they had a cake for me...it was HUGE and very delicious. Then I left work early (half day) and tried to go shopping. I bought a few blouses and some eyeshadows by Trish McEvoy (my first eyeshadows from this line) and I TRIED to by an e/s duo by YSL, but the one that I wanted was oos, so they ordered it for me and I should have it shortly. After that, I went home because a rain storm started and I didnt want to be out in that mess. My next plan was to go to the outlet mall once the rain stopped, but I fell asleep when I got home and I just got up about 10 minutes ago and now its too late.
icon_sad.gif
But overall, it was a pretty decent day.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Taking a nap is a perfectly fine way to spend your birthday!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks so much for the B-day wishes everybody!! That is really sweet of you! :icon_love :icon_love
Didnt do too much today - figured I'd wait until this weekend to really have a ball. Howevever, I did have a b-day surprise waiting for me at work. Since I'm new to Florida, my co-workers had a hurricane-themed birthday for me. They decorated my desk with hurricane supplies and gave me a survival kit. Then they had a cake for me...it was HUGE and very delicious. Then I left work early (half day) and tried to go shopping. I bought a few blouses and some eyeshadows by Trish McEvoy (my first eyeshadows from this line) and I TRIED to by an e/s duo by YSL, but the one that I wanted was oos, so they ordered it for me and I should have it shortly. After that, I went home because a rain storm started and I didnt want to be out in that mess. My next plan was to go to the outlet mall once the rain stopped, but I fell asleep when I got home and I just got up about 10 minutes ago and now its too late.
icon_sad.gif
But overall, it was a pretty decent day.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Whoops! Sorry I'm late!!!
icon_redface.gif

but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
claps.gif

Enjoy your new Survival Kit!!! LOL Glad you enjoyed your day!!!

Back