Happy Birthday Reija!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY WHATEVER YOU DO!!

Luv Trish xxx
13_12_28.gif

13_16_1.gif

13_10_3.gif

13_10_4.gif

13_10_10.gif

Happy Birthday, pretty lady!! Hope Tony and Cameron are spoiling you rotten today (as they should everyday).
claps.gif

happy birthday!!!!! hope you have a great day!

tony better buy you some stuff! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REIJA!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND MAKE SURE TONY IS SUPER LOADED WHEN YOU GO CELEBRATE-NOW YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU BOUGHT EVERYTHING ON YOUR LIST
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you for the B-day wishes!!! I actually bought my B-day present early. Ordered it online.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I ended up getting Guerlain skin care and a lipgloss. I've never tried Guerlain before and the toner and the moisturizer I got feel very nice. I ordered them through Neiman during their Beauty event which is still going on. The beauty event GWP is not as good this time as it has been before but oh well. I also got a GWP from Guerlain with my purchase and free shipping so it was worth it. Part of my order came already but the other part is being shipped now and should arrive next week.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thank you for the B-day wishes!!! I actually bought my B-day present early. Ordered it online.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I ended up getting Guerlain skin care and a lipgloss. I've never tried Guerlain before and the toner and the moisturizer I got feel very nice. I ordered them through Neiman during their Beauty event which is still going on. The beauty event GWP is not as good this time as it has been before but oh well. I also got a GWP from Guerlain with my purchase and free shipping so it was worth it. Part of my order came already but the other part is being shipped now and should arrive next week. wow, nice! let us know how it all is
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Reija!

Tony.. hope you spoiled your wonderful wife on her special day.

Happy B-Day Reija! Are you really sure you´re turning 28?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think you look my age!!!

have a great day and tell us how you like all those Guerlain goodies once you try them all out

Latest posts

Back