Happy Birthday Tony

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MakeupFanatic Nah, that would have made it easy. My step dad was working for an insurance company that was going bankrupt (I worked there for two years), my mom was a burnt out hairdresser and at 18 I was married and had two children. We all wanted to do something new and my dad asked me if I would be interested in working with them on a new project. So, my mom and I went to school and got our insurance licenses. Then we started the business out my parents house. It was a lot of hard work and long hours for the first 5 years. Just like any new business. But, it worked out well for me because I could bring my kid's with me and/or work from home a few days a week. 15 yrs later we have 3 locations. Congrats MakeupFanatic.. What a fabulous success story
biggrin.gif

Thanks laura!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Congrats MakeupFanatic.. What a fabulous success story
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday, Tony!!! Glad to hear you had a great time.

I'm a January baby as well!!

Hangin' in there! LOL

I've been such a work-a-holic with my two jobs! I've been trying to pop in here & post, though!

I FINALLY have a day off tomorrow! Yippee!!!

Oh that is very nice you think of us and come back! Try not to work so hard and try to get some time to yourself so you can skateboard
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

Hangin' in there! LOL
I've been such a work-a-holic with my two jobs! I've been trying to pop in here & post, though!

I FINALLY have a day off tomorrow! Yippee!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh that is very nice you think of us and come back! Try not to work so hard and try to get some time to yourself so you can skateboard
wink.gif
Hehe, it's been raining in buckets up here! I don't think my skateboard will leave the garage for awhile!

Tony, i see I missed your birthday, well happy belated!! May you have many many more!!

Hugs

Shoey!

Back