Happy Birthday Tony

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tony! Hope it's the best
smile.gif

Happy Birthday Tony!

We all wish you the happiest birthday eva!

You're girls here at MuT love ya!

You're the coolest WebMasta!

Originally Posted by Candy

Happy Birthday Tony!
We all wish you the happiest birthday eva!​
You're girls here at MuT love ya!​
You're the coolest WebMasta!​

Thanks very much all you girls. We had a fun party at a local restaraunt on the water in Newport Beach

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thanks very much all you girls. We had a fun party at a local restaraunt on the water in Newport Beach Nice! Glad you had a good day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to hear you had a nice day. You really can't go wrong with the restaurants along PCH. We insure most of them along PCH in N.B. & H.B.
smile.gif

Oh is this where you work?

Originally Posted by MakeupFanatic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to hear you had a nice day. You really can't go wrong with the restaurants along PCH. We insure most of them along PCH in N.B. & H.B.
smile.gif

Yes, my mom, dad and I own an Commercial Insurance Agency for 15 yrs now.
smile.gif
We insure Restaurants, bars, cocktail lounges, nightclubs..etc I work from home too a few days a week. Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh is this where you work?

Yes, my mom, dad and I own an Commercial Insurance Agency for 15 yrs now.
smile.gif
We insure Restaurants, bars, cocktail lounges, nightclubs..etc I work from home too a few days a week.

Ahh the privs of mom and dad
wink.gif

Nah, that would have made it easy. My step dad was working for an insurance company that was going bankrupt (I worked there for two years), my mom was a burnt out hairdresser and at 18 I was married and had two children. We all wanted to do something new and my dad asked me if I would be interested in working with them on a new project. So, my mom and I went to school and got our insurance licenses. Then we started the business out my parents house. It was a lot of hard work and long hours for the first 5 years. Just like any new business. But, it worked out well for me because I could bring my kid's with me and/or work from home a few days a week. 15 yrs later we have 3 locations.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahh the privs of mom and dad
wink.gif

Excellent success story! Love it! It's nice to see successes like that. Most success stories did not happen w/ some hard work and we can verfiy that here
wink.gif

THanks for sharin!
smile.gif

Nah, that would have made it easy. My step dad was working for an insurance company that was going bankrupt (I worked there for two years), my mom was a burnt out hairdresser and at 18 I was married and had two children. We all wanted to do something new and my dad asked me if I would be interested in working with them on a new project. So, my mom and I went to school and got our insurance licenses. Then we started the business out my parents house. It was a lot of hard work and long hours for the first 5 years. Just like any new business. But, it worked out well for me because I could bring my kid's with me and/or work from home a few days a week. 15 yrs later we have 3 locations.

Thanks
smile.gif
I miss being able to work full time but I hope to be able to again this year. Being home too much drives me nuts!!

You really fit in well here! Thanks for being such a good part of MakeupTalk. And i see you have done some product reviews also, keep em comin! Trying to build up that database.....
biggrin.gif

Still waitin' for your picture for your avatar
wink.gif

Thanks
smile.gif
I miss being able to work full time but I hope to be able to again this year. Being home too much drives me nuts!!

smile.gif
Oh yeah, we're trying to reach 4,000.. right? I'm going have to take a picture for the avatar. I went through the christmas pictures and I wasn't in one of them because I was the one taking the pictures. lol So, I'll put it on my to do list.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You really fit in well here! Thanks for being such a good part of MakeupTalk. And i see you have done some product reviews also, keep em comin! Trying to build up that database.....
biggrin.gif

Still waitin' for your picture for your avatar
wink.gif

Yep 4k would be tight!

smile.gif
Oh yeah, we're trying to reach 4,000.. right? I'm going have to take a picture for the avatar. I went through the christmas pictures and I wasn't in one of them because I was the one taking the pictures. lol So, I'll put it on my to do list.

Latest posts

Back