Happy Birthday tylda1969!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:icon_love Happy Birthday tylda1969!! :icon_love

13_10_10.gif

36_23_9.gif

23_29_122.gif

13_10_5.gif

OMG, Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to respond to everyone. I have been having some major issues with my computer
icon_evil.gif
. Anyway, just today I said something to my kids, something to the effects of " When you turn 35, you can do what I'm doing" and my son, the 9 going on 21 smartass said "You're 36!" and I was like "whatever!" Bratt! I am not liking 36 very much it's so much closer to 40 than 35 was. Hee Hee.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to respond to everyone. I have been having some major issues with my computer
icon_evil.gif
. Anyway, just today I said something to my kids, something to the effects of " When you turn 35, you can do what I'm doing" and my son, the 9 going on 21 smartass said "You're 36!" and I was like "whatever!" Bratt! I am not liking 36 very much it's so much closer to 40 than 35 was. Hee Hee.
Awww!! Well, we'll try & slow this year back as much as possible for you
wink.gif
Glad your pc is back though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy Birthday Tylda
icon_smile.gif
I am 36 years old too.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 OMG, Thank you so much for all the Birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to respond to everyone. I have been having some major issues with my computer
icon_evil.gif

Latest posts

Back