Happy July 4th!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy July 4th to all the Americans on the board. Just wondering what everyone had planned for the day? For me I have to work until 6, then go to a BBQ at my boyfriend's house, and final his family and I are hitting up the fireworks in Newton (Mass.). Well I hope everyone has fun but I have to run and get ready for work.
icon_sad.gif

happy 4th! I told myself that I wasn't going to go online today, but I'm just so bored and the noisy neighbors woke me up early this morning. No plans yet. I might go out clubbing tonight, but I haven't decided yet.

Originally Posted by blaquepooky

Happy July 4th to all the Americans on the board. Just wondering what everyone had planned for the day? For me I have to work until 6, then go to a BBQ at my boyfriend's house, and final his family and I are hitting up the fireworks in Newton (Mass.). Well I hope everyone has fun but I have to run and get ready for work.
icon_sad.gif

Oh happy 4th to you all too. WHere do you work Blaque?

happy 4th, everyone!

i'm "upstate" in putnam county at my cousins' house. i came saturday night and i'm leaving tonight. we've already had a bbq lunch, so hopefully there's some bbq dinner
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy 4th of July to all the USA MUA'ers! We're celebrating in my house today too but not coz its independence day, its my sister's birthday! Hope ye're all having a great day
biggrin.gif

Happy 4th of July Everyone!! My tip of the day: Light the fuse and RUN like hell!!! Have Fun and Be Careful.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I went to the mall to find 4th of July sales
biggrin.gif
I need new clothes for work, but as always, I bought very few things because nothing fits me
icon_evil.gif
I did find some sexy things for hubby on the clearance rack though, I wasn't sure what he'd like best so I bought them both, they were so cheap
wink.gif

Hubby spent the day golfing with his parents ... then we ran out to eat at Don Pablo's (Mexican food for 4th of July, lol) in between thunderstorms ... if it's not raining we should be able to see some fireworks from our apartment .. until then I'm just doing laundry and homework!
wink.gif

4july4mb9lh.gif

Hope you are all having a great day!!!
smile.gif

I went out to the Hamptons today with some friends to go to the beach - first beach day of the summer for me! YAY!!! now I'm just home listening to the fireworks outside
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back