Happy Mother's Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Just thought I'd pop in to wish all the Mom's out here a wonderful & relaxing Mother's Day - We deserve it !
tongue.gif
Love, Mommy Karen xx

Tell your most "Memorable Mom Experience", or Fun Time...etc....

Originally Posted by K*O* Just thought I'd pop in to wish all the Mom's out here a wonderful & relaxing Mother's Day - We deserve it !
tongue.gif
Love, Mommy Karen xx

Happy Mothers Day!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll call you after breakfast
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
Happy Mothers Day!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll call you after breakfast
wink.gif

Thank You.....

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Originally Posted by K*O* Just thought I'd pop in to wish all the Mom's out here a wonderful & relaxing Mother's Day - We deserve it !
tongue.gif
Love, Mommy Karen xx

Happy mother's day to you too Karen And also to all mother's
icon_smile.gif

My daughter is 5 and she does something everyday to make me feel great to be a mom. I still love watching her while she is sleeping at nights...

Originally Posted by lilla Happy mother's day to you too Karen And also to all mother's
icon_smile.gif

My daughter is 5 and she does something everyday to make me feel great to be a mom. I still love watching her while she is sleeping at nights...

Thanks a bunch - thats so sweet

Happy Mothers Day Karen, Lilla, Reija, Kim, Envymi & all the other mom's on MakeUpTalk! Hope ye will all be spoiled rotten today because ye deserve it!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

HAPPY

MOTHER'S DAY

TO ALL THE LOVELY MuT MOMs HERE ON THE BOARD!!

And same goes for you too!!! You're the mom of 2 adorable little pug babies!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes, definitely. All the pet owners are moms also :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And same goes for you too!!! You're the mom of 2 adorable little pug babies!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 happy mother's day ladies What did you get for Mothers day from those squeezably cute little chinnys? lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

AAWWWW, Thanks Janelle!! I guess I am, huh? Those little spoiled brats didnt even get me a card.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have cats dont you? iirc, I think so.....Hope you had a happy Mother's Day too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And same goes for you too!!! You're the mom of 2 adorable little pug babies!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU AAWWWW, Thanks Janelle!! I guess I am, huh? Those little spoiled brats didnt even get me a card.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have cats dont you? iirc, I think so.....Hope you had a happy Mother's Day too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yup! Three of em'! LOL One's constantly up my butt like my shadow - the other 2 are a little more independant (but get clingy at times) I think whoever hasn't seen 'affectionate' cats has to come meet my guys...
smile.gif
They are more all over me than my dog was .. lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My cat is only clingy when I need to study
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup! Three of em'! LOL One's constantly up my butt like my shadow - the other 2 are a little more independant (but get clingy at times) I think whoever hasn't seen 'affectionate' cats has to come meet my guys...
smile.gif
They are more all over me than my dog was .. lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No sooner did I just WRITE about him, did the "shadow" come opening up the door (yes, he can rattle a doorknob and manage to open doors) and bouncing up on the bed! LOL He was headbutting me in the back and then starting licking Leo's hand (who is sleeping lol) then finally just decided to lay up against him... LOL It was cute, so I took a pic... dont' worry it's PG (& he's dressed under there! He always sleeps with clothes on! T-shirt & sweats) lol
icon_redface.gif
Just don't tell him I'm snapping pics of him sleeping! LOL :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 What did you get for Mothers day from those squeezably cute little chinnys? lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i got poop thrown all over my bedroom lol they didnt give me anything they just ate and pooped and then did a little chinchilla call from inside the sleep house

Latest posts

Back