Happy New Year!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanna wish everyone on MakeUpTalk a Happy New Year. Hope everyone has a peaceful 2005.

Looking forward to more online chats in the new year!

I'll be off now because it's 10.30 here & i'm going over to my friends house for a party. It's not a BIG thing, just a few friends there, having a few drinks to ring in 2005..

icon_cheesygrin.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR
icon_cheesygrin.gif

By now it's 2005 where you are!!~ LOL It's only 6:33 pm here still - dont' know what we're doing yet... have to call some friends. Definitely NOT going into NYC!!! As much as I'd like to see the ball drop in person - it is an absolute ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Anyway....

Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm staying home, hubby is out of town and won't be home till around 9, so we are planning on sitting outside and building a fire in the outdoor fireplace he got me for Christmas. You guys all be careful out there too ok?

Yeah it's only 4pm here! (oops 1600)

And we are just staying home and working on MakeupTalk throughout the night, hahahah

just kidding

Originally Posted by Laura

I just wanna wish everyone on MakeUpTalk a Happy New Year. Hope everyone has a peaceful 2005.
Looking forward to more online chats in the new year!

I'll be off now because it's 10.30 here & i'm going over to my friends house for a party. It's not a BIG thing, just a few friends there, having a few drinks to ring in 2005..

icon_cheesygrin.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by HarleyMom we are planning on sitting outside and building a fire in the outdoor fireplace he got me for Christmas. That sounds nice, Harley!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That sounds nice, Harley!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It is, I love it! I think he felt guilty for cracking my chiminea on Thanksgiving though, I kept telling him "You can't get the fire too hot in that thing" since it was made of clay, I go in the house to finish the dishes, come back out and my poor chiminea looked like a volcano about to erupt, flames shooting out of the top, sure enough it had 2 cracks in it (Thanks honey). What is it with men and fire anyways? Must go back to the cave man days or something
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ooga Ooga me see fire. me make fire big. me crack harley chiminea. me buy new fireplace. make harley feel good ooga ooga LOL

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou from Honolulu! it's only 3:45 pm & we've got a way to go, but I'm chilling @ home w/my puppy tonight since it's his first New Year. it's overcast & very still which is dangerous since everyone pops fireworks here. hopefully my puppy won't freak out.

Oh hey you will have to post some pictures of your puppy! If you are unsure how to do it, Makeuptalk offers a really cool online Editor called MyNotepad Editor. Its a place to store images etc.

Here is an example of a cool Notepad Editor

Click here to access yours!

Here is the Help information on how to use it!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou from Honolulu! it's only 3:45 pm & we've got a way to go, but I'm chilling @ home w/my puppy tonight since it's his first New Year. it's overcast & very still which is dangerous since everyone pops fireworks here. hopefully my puppy won't freak out.

i'm such a dork. i can't seem to figure out why my pictures aren't showing up. anyway, let's try this.

grrr...nothing's working. give me a minute or 10.
wink.gif

Sorry to hear about your computer problems...oh and the kids.
icon_wink.gif
Our son behaved actually pretty well but wouldn't go to sleep until at 11pm!

Latest posts

Back