Hard Candy eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are these any good? The palettes look really cute & there are some good color combinations in them.

I have never tried their eye shadows but I am interested to see what others recommend.

Originally Posted by Marisol I have never tried their eye shadows but I am interested to see what others recommend. I like the looks of these 3 palettes:
Drama Queen

Fringe

Disco 2000

exactly the TJ Maxx near me has some Urban Decay and Hard Candy stuff... Unfortunately the colors they have aren't ones I am interested in. Too blah and the colors are too cool toned for me.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Are these any good? The palettes look really cute & there are some good color combinations in them.

i like urban decay,i have chains and mildew.They have a better selection of colors now and they are pretty pigmented!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i say try them out.

Thanks ladies

I've always been curious about the Hard Candy shadows but it sounds like Urban Decay and Stila are better options.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thanks ladies
I've always been curious about the Hard Candy shadows but it sounds like Urban Decay and Stila are better options.

Hard Candy isn't so bad. I have a discontinued quad, and I use it all the time. I'm really more of an Urban Decay kind of gal, so I'll check out their display first before looking at any other brands.

Someone posted some Hard Candy e/s for sale in the Sale forum. Check them out!

Back