HarleyMom and KittySkyFish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you Floridans ok? I have a feeling that HarleyMom might have evacuated the area. Have you seen the coverage of Hurrican Francis? It's the hugest disaster! I am praying for FL, Alabama, and that entire area.

Everyone please send good vibes/prayers; it can't hurt.

Take care,

Cali

angelpretty.gif

Absolutely! I have a friend in Palm Beach Gardens and I was worring about him but he called about an hour ago and all is well with him. I hope the girls are OK and they check in soon.

Originally Posted by Californian Are you Floridans ok? I have a feeling that HarleyMom might have evacuated the area. Have you seen the coverage of Hurrican Francis? It's the hugest disaster! I am praying for FL, Alabama, and that entire area. Everyone please send good vibes/prayers; it can't hurt.

Take care,

Cali

angelpretty.gif

Tiny Dancer glad you heard from your friend. So far the wind is blowing about 40 mph here. The center of Tropical Storm Frances is passing over our area right now. Its really not too bad. We have a lot of palm fronds and leaves but no major damage. Our power and phones have satyed on all day. By the way I am about 6 miles east of the beaches in Pinellas County.

Yeah, I'm releaved. I'm glad its died down. So its considered a tropical storm now? Thats good. Glad you're OK too! Originally Posted by katrink Tiny Dancer glad you heard from your friend. So far the wind is blowing about 40 mph here. The center of Tropical Storm Frances is passing over our area right now. Its really not too bad. We have a lot of palm fronds and leaves but no major damage. Our power and phones have satyed on all day. By the way I am about 6 miles east of the beaches in Pinellas County.

Latest posts

Back