Harvey Prince Fragrances

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you tried any? 

I just got the 6 sampler set that includes eau de flirt, fling, coupling, creme, ageless, and lite. I am in LOVE. It started with an eau de flirt sample, but they all smell amazing.  I can't remember which one I put on me where lol, but flirt and fling are my favorites! Eau de lite is my least favorite but I don't dislike it. This will get some GREAT use.

Ageless is my favorite and what i plan to wear for a long time. I can't wait to try the pumpkin one. it sounds weird but seems so alluring to me, plus i have only heard good things about it.

I won Ageless in a giveaway, and I lurrrve it. I have a couple of samples of Eau Flirt, and I really want to purchase a full size bottle. 

Harvey Prince is my faaaavorite. Though, the pumpkin is actually in both Eau Flirt and Eau Fling, eau de Lite has green apple. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(I totally think you won Ageless in my giveaway, didn't you? lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

I have and love Ageless, Eau Flirt, Eau Fling, and Hello (and some sample sizes of Yogini) and I literally love all of them. Eau Fling is probably my favorite, it's addictive.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Harvey Prince is my faaaavorite. Though, the pumpkin is actually in both Eau Flirt and Eau Fling, eau de Lite has green apple. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(I totally think you won Ageless in my giveaway, didn't you? lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

I have and love Ageless, Eau Flirt, Eau Fling, and Hello (and some sample sizes of Yogini) and I literally love all of them. Eau Fling is probably my favorite, it's addictive.
I was one of your Ageless winners! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I luuuurrrve it so much. Seriously, I wish I could just eat it right up. Every Harvey Prince perfume I've tried has been instant love for me. 

Latest posts

Back