Has anyone heard of Dream Dinners?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of, or beter yet been to, a Dream Dinners store? I guess what it is is a place where you go and they have all of the prep done for meals- all the veggies are choppped and the meat is portiones and cleaned- and you pick out the meals you like and put them together yourself. Then you take them home and feeze them. I guess they serve, like, 4-6 people. You can buy 6 or 12 dinners at a time and it takes 1-2 hours to put them together at the place. They just opened a store here and I went to the website and the dinners sound sooo good! It would be so much easier than having to think of something to cook and find the time to prepare it when I also have to take kids to swim and TRY to fit in exercise! I just want to know if it's worth it! I really wish I liked to cook, but I just don't!

Originally Posted by christymo Has anyone heard of, or beter yet been to, a Dream Dinners store? I guess what it is is a place where you go and they have all of the prep done for meals- all the veggies are choppped and the meat is portiones and cleaned- and you pick out the meals you like and put them together yourself. Then you take them home and feeze them. I guess they serve, like, 4-6 people. You can buy 6 or 12 dinners at a time and it takes 1-2 hours to put them together at the place. They just opened a store here and I went to the website and the dinners sound sooo good! It would be so much easier than having to think of something to cook and find the time to prepare it when I also have to take kids to swim and TRY to fit in exercise! I just want to know if it's worth it! I really wish I liked to cook, but I just don't! I've never been or even heard of it, but it sounds great.. I wonder if it's pricey. I just looked at their website - www.dreamdinners.com - and they actually have a location in the city next to mine.

That sounds very convenient in my book....haven't seen any of the Dream Dinners around me? Where are you from? -- It's an actual store? Nope, sorry Never heard of it....but wish I could find one on Long Island soon....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by christymo Has anyone heard of, or beter yet been to, a Dream Dinners store? I guess what it is is a place where you go and they have all of the prep done for meals- all the veggies are choppped and the meat is portiones and cleaned- and you pick out the meals you like and put them together yourself. Then you take them home and feeze them. I guess they serve, like, 4-6 people. You can buy 6 or 12 dinners at a time and it takes 1-2 hours to put them together at the place. They just opened a store here and I went to the website and the dinners sound sooo good! It would be so much easier than having to think of something to cook and find the time to prepare it when I also have to take kids to swim and TRY to fit in exercise! I just want to know if it's worth it! I really wish I liked to cook, but I just don't!

Nothing near me, but a friend of mine with a large family and a busy career uses them all the time.

how neat... i checked out the website and there's one having a grand opening like an hour from me on tomorrow.... doubt if i'd go to that one (or one here given the prices) but that's a really neat concept...

WOW, If we had one I'd use it. I hate preparing meals lately!

Latest posts

Back