Has anyone heard of or tried LiSi Cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A new little cosmetic store called LiSi Cosmetics is opening up in my neighborhood (Broadway at Astor Pl for NYCers). It looks a bit like an Inglot clone, but I haven't been inside yet to look around. They were stocking it the other day, but weren't open for business yet. Anyone familiar with it?

Their website doesn't have much detail as to their products other than they're supposed to be high-end. I'm hoping they're open when I get home from work.

I'm also in NYC and I'm intrigued. Do you know when they'll be open? I'd love to take a ride down there and check it out.

I think they're open for business now. I'm out of town for the holiday, so I won't get to check them out until next week, so I hope you have a chance to get down there. I'm really want to know what they're about!

I like this place!! They have awesome colors in everything, bought some polishes and was not dissapointed. Their brush selection is amazing and everything in there is super affordable. My new favorite place for makeup!

OMG! I was in this store yesterday.. Its AMAZING.  The products are gorgeous and the prices are INCREDIBLE! The staff (who were so friendly & helpful) told me that this is a new brand & its not sold in any other stores. This is their only store in the US and it will be available on their website as well in a few days.. I bought a whole bag of stuff for like $25! I can't wait to go back..
smilehappyyes.gif

A friend in NYC said they have a 20% off coupon on their website for the grand opening.  You ladies in the area might want to look into that.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went there yesterday and holy moly the prices rock! $4.90 for an eyeshadow that swatched very nicely and felt super smooth. They have super soft brushes too. I bought a few things from there (a shadow, a gloss, a powder brush and a setting spray) that I'll be testing. I'll leave some reviews here later but so far it's definitely a store worth visiting.

Latest posts

Back