has anyone heard of voodoo cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I seen this on Yahoo it must be something new. I just wanted to know if anyone has used it?

Originally Posted by mitzi12 I seen this on Yahoo it must be something new. I just wanted to know if anyone has used it?

Hi Welcome to mut,im Gwendolyn from NY,If you need any help please feel free to pm myself or any other of the mods.
smile.gif
I have not heard of voodoo,what kind of makeup is it?Dramatic?

I seen this on Yahoo I was just wondering if anyone has used this product? before I order anything.

I just glanced at it but i think it's mineral makeup. I don't know if it is something new or what.

If it is mineral makeup,perhaps it is new,i never heard of it.Maybe one of the other girls have
smile.gif

No prob.if you do try it,let us know how it is.Check the review center for other mineral makeup,if you interested in that.There are some mineral makeup lovers on mut,me being one,i like BE.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi mitzi, welcome to MuT! Sorry but I haven't heard of voodoo cosmetics...maybe it's a new brand? I'm gonna make an order and I'll let everyone know if it is good or not. I use smash box but I like to try different cosmetics. Thanks

i haven't heard of it either but i love the name! let us know how you like it. i used bare escentuals and am pretty happy with it. i see there are more mineral makeups around now. i'd like to try them out to compare

Originally Posted by mitzi12 I seen this on Yahoo it must be something new. I just wanted to know if anyone has used it? I use voodoo and it's the best makeup I've ever used!! I've tried just about every brand since I was a teenager and voodoo is the one that stays on the best! The foundation is mineral based and it doesn't look caked on like other foundations I've used. They have a great product called retexturizing primer that mattes your face and makes your skin color look more even. The website is douvoodoo.com if anyone is interested in checking it out!!

Never heard of the brand before ... but welcome to you and to Future RN! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you both!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by futureRN I use voodoo and it's the best makeup I've ever used!! I've tried just about every brand since I was a teenager and voodoo is the one that stays on the best! The foundation is mineral based and it doesn't look caked on like other foundations I've used. They have a great product called retexturizing primer that mattes your face and makes your skin color look more even. The website is douvoodoo.com if anyone is interested in checking it out!! Thanks future RN I put in an order in yesturday and they had alot of products on sale. So I'm going to give it a try. Thanks mitzi12

Originally Posted by Trisha Hi Mitzi, a bit late, but welcome to MuT! x :icon_love Thanks Trisha Mitzi12

Everyone needs to try voodoo it is one of the best I have tried several brands of make up and find that voodoo is the best . It last longer and stay with you all day just give it a try i think you would be very happy. The price is right.
claps.gif

Since I posted my question asking if anyone had heard of voodoo cosmetics I went ahead and purchased their Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation, 3-D Lacquer & Correct & Reflect. The foundation works great no caking, looks natural & minimzed fine lines. The correct & Reflect Worked great on my dark circles under my eyes. www.douvoodoo.com

Latest posts

Back