Has anyone seen Old Boy???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just finished watching it and all I can say is "WHOA"!!! It's a Korean thriller that's gotten rave reviews from critics and viewers alike. I loved it...although it was a bit disturbing. A must watch ONLY IF you are into those kind of films. Otherwise you'd probably hate it.

Never heard of it...sounds intriguing. Is it in theaters or out on dvd? My husband loves those kinds of flicks. I'd check it out.

Originally Posted by Nicolet Never heard of it...sounds intriguing. Is it in theaters or out on dvd? My husband loves those kinds of flicks. I'd check it out. It's on DVD now...I've been waiting all year for it to come out on dvd...it wasn't in very many theaters in the States...Supposedly, they're trying to film an American version of it, but I don't like any of the American remakes of all the Asian movies.

Never heard of it
icon_wink.gif

The movie is basically about a man who gets kidnapped and locked in a room for 15 years. WHen he is released, he's left with a cell phone and a wallet full of cash. He's gotta figure out why he went through what he did for the last 15 years...It's a twisted revenge movie.

Originally Posted by envymi The movie is basically about a man who gets kidnapped and locked in a room for 15 years. WHen he is released, he's left with a cell phone and a wallet full of cash. He's gotta figure out why he went through what he did for the last 15 years...It's a twisted revenge movie. I just saw the preview to it on Netflix and added it to my movie queue. I will let you know if I like it.

Originally Posted by Charmaine For some reason it reminds me of that Jet Li movie "Unleashed". I thought that movie was pretty good. Ummm...definitely nothing like Unleashed!

Latest posts

Back