Has anyone tried creme de la mer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if you have, what did you think of it?

I would much appreciate your opinions because i have ordered some and want to know what other people think of it. I know that there is a lot of hype and speculation about it, but i have been wanting to try it for ages and i have finally taken the plunge! It arrives tommorow!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by littleliverbird if you have, what did you think of it?

I would much appreciate your opinions because i have ordered some and want to know what other people think of it. I know that there is a lot of hype and speculation about it, but i have been wanting to try it for ages and i have finally taken the plunge! It arrives tommorow!
icon_eek.gif

I think trisha might have... but I've heard a lot of good things about it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(But also its really expensive!)
icon_eek.gif

i want to try, but it don't want to dish out that kind of $$$$!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

I too have heard wonderful things about La Mer... Sadly enough I don't think I have the funds for it right now....
icon_redface.gif
but please share the great things you have experienced once you begin...lucky
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by littleliverbird if you have, what did you think of it?

icon_eek.gif

I've never used it, so can't comment, but click onto the Product Review Center "tab" above and check it out.....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Like i said in a previous thread, its not bad, but not good enough to warrant the heavy price tag! The cream is too heavy for younger skin (i mean under 50), but the lotion is quite nice! The one thing of theirs i love is the lip balm!! x Trisha, how much is this stuff anyway ??
confused.gif

Thanks for all your help guys!
icon_smile.gif

I have ordered a 30ml jar of the cream, the eye balm AND the lip balm! I have hid my credit card in shame.............
icon_redface.gif

They arrive tommorow and as soon as i begin using them, i will pop a review on here for you all to read. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about creme de la mer and so have decided that the only way to find out if it is great or not is to actually try it for myself!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I cant wait! xx

Originally Posted by littleliverbird Thanks for all your help guys!
icon_smile.gif

I have ordered a 30ml jar of the cream, the eye balm AND the lip balm! I have hid my credit card in shame.............
icon_redface.gif

They arrive tommorow and as soon as i begin using them, i will pop a review on here for you all to read. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about creme de la mer and so have decided that the only way to find out if it is great or not is to actually try it for myself!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I cant wait! xx

Good Luck, & do let us know, I'm curious ...Hmmmmmm

I have used the cream and the serum and I love them, but I have really dry skin.

I want to try La Mer but haven't been able to justify the cost right now, as a mere student. For those with oilier complexions, they do have a lighter version of Creme de la mer.

Originally Posted by K*O* Trisha, how much is this stuff anyway ??
confused.gif
I think it's like $200 give or take
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back