Has anyone tried Lipocils from Talika?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those who don`t know, this product is supposed to help eyelashes grow.

I have quit short lashes(I think) and would really like to find a product that will help them grow.

I don`t know if such a product exist, but I would really like to know if anyone has had some good experiences with any products.

After searching this was the only product I found.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Kristina

Kristina, I use the Lipocils morning and night and my lashes are relatively long for an Asian (though I am mixed with Dutch). I think I am addict. I understand that Shu also has a product very similar called Lash Repair and I just did a CP for someone in Turkey for Tweezerman's Fast Lash. HTH

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Kristina, I use the Lipocils morning and night and my lashes are relatively long for an Asian (though I am mixed with Dutch). I think I am addict. I understand that Shu also has a product very similar called Lash Repair and I just did a CP for someone in Turkey for Tweezerman's Fast Lash. HTH Thanks a lot!!!!!

I might try this then!would really like to see some results
icon_lol.gif

Thank You!!

I stumbled on a site where others discussed various lash growth products in depth. If you're still interested, let me know & I'll direct you to the site.

Did you ever try Lipocils anyway? Does it work? I'm also planning to try a lash growth product myself.

Ooh, great question - I've wanted to know for a while too! KittyM, let us know how well it works out for you. I'd like to know if it helps make your lashes grow in thicker, not just grow longer. And I'm curious about Eyebrow Lipocils, because I miss my fat eyebrows!

Yes, i have heard of this product though i couldn't remember it's exact name. I must go back to a thread i was at earleir to someone to try this product on their eyebrows.Have any of you girls tried it on your brows and did it help?

Originally Posted by KittyM For those who don`t know, this product is supposed to help eyelashes grow.I have quit short lashes(I think) and would really like to find a product that will help them grow.

I don`t know if such a product exist, but I would really like to know if anyone has had some good experiences with any products.

After searching this was the only product I found.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Kristina

Please let us know if it helps your eyelashes grow!

I tried the Talika Lipocils for eyebrows a few months ago and it did nothing for me. I applied it twice a day like it says and I saw no improvement or growth. I don't know what they mean by see results in 30 days, because I saw nothing. Total waste of $30.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Kristina, I use the Lipocils morning and night and my lashes are relatively long for an Asian (though I am mixed with Dutch). I think I am addict. I understand that Shu also has a product very similar called Lash Repair and I just did a CP for someone in Turkey for Tweezerman's Fast Lash. HTH Rosie, have you tried the Shu Uemura product, yet? Just curious. Lash Repair is on my Shu Shu list. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back