Has anyone tried MAC's Cornflower?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, you're right, we need it.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Oh no..Then yep; you need that one..LOL! That is so pretty! I think I need one too!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer It looks beautiful! Just wondering if I need this or not, help! Tiny..You NEED this pigment..It's gorgeous..I got a sample in a swap and it's so pretty a purpley blue(periwinkle if you will)that has a pink and gold flash to it..Must have more

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Ooooh beautiful! I need it, too!
smile.gif
Is it a limited edition? For now..yes but that could change if it becomes popular

Its gorgeous!! I just bought a full jar and also recieved a sample in a swap.
smile.gif

are we allowed to swap here too?

Of course we swap, *and* we can sell/buy, too! *wink wink* Anyone care to sell me a sample of Cornflower, when you ladies get some?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackangel Its gorgeous!! I just bought a full jar and also recieved a sample in a swap.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackangel Its gorgeous!! I just bought a full jar and also recieved a sample in a swap.
smile.gif

We swap here also but we have one tiny stipulation..Delivery confirmation is manditory..It just cuts down those "package never arriving" issues If you click on MySwapCenter on the blue task bar above you can follow the prompts to add your items
wink.gif

Oh and if you all weren't tempted by the CornFlower enough before,I wanted to add that it looks!! Phenominal!! with MAC Violet pigment&Vanilla pig. to highlight the brow

Latest posts

Back