Has anyone tried MAC's new lipglass tasti

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Mac's new lipglass that tastes like desserts?? I hear about it all the time, but kinda scared to try it, because Ive never tried any lipglass that actually has a taste to it. It looks very sheer, so i dont think it would show up on me. If anyone has any review for these products, it would be greatly appreciated.

So far the only one I've tried is Jah Moka..This is one of the darker shades.I love it..It's very pigmented(leaves a stained look if you apply w/ your finger) and it tastes like coffee with a sugary aftertaste.I really wanna try Coco framboise next.

Originally Posted by maiho Has anyone tried Mac's new lipglass that tastes like desserts?? I hear about it all the time, but kinda scared to try it, because Ive never tried any lipglass that actually has a taste to it. It looks very sheer, so i dont think it would show up on me. If anyone has any review for these products, it would be greatly appreciated.

I wasn't really impressed with these. They taste nice, but not much better than drug store brands (Bonne Belle has some nice flavors). Personally, I can't stand coffee flavors, so I didn't try any of those! And the non-coffee flavored ones are super light colored--didn't show up or washed me out
frown.gif

Plus, these come in a squeeze tube. I prefer the regular lipglass wands
smile.gif
Hope that helped.

thanks for your reply. Yah I agree with u! I actually went to mac to test these out, and I wasn't very impressed either. It's very light and I hate the tubes. I like ones with the wand cuz its easier to apply and less messy. Most colors are sold out on their website so I thought it must be good, but I'm glad i went to try it out.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I wasn't really impressed with these. They taste nice, but not much better than drug store brands (Bonne Belle has some nice flavors). Personally, I can't stand coffee flavors, so I didn't try any of those! And the non-coffee flavored ones are super light colored--didn't show up or washed me out
frown.gif
Plus, these come in a squeeze tube. I prefer the regular lipglass wands
smile.gif
Hope that helped.

Latest posts

Back