Has anyone tried Versace Glam Touch?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw and ad for this in Lucky magazine and it looks gorgeous and chic. It retails for $37 all though I already spotted it on e-bay for $14.99. I really want to try it. #2053 is a hot peach color with the perfect amount of shimmer. I was wondering if anyone has tried this or any of the other Glam Touch blushes and how they worked out.

I used to own a few Glam Touch blushes, and they're pretty decent. The colors are gorgeous but I didn't find a lot of pigment lift. More sheer than I cared for! But I may have had some dud products because I remember how nice the colors applied from the tester.

quote "I used to own a few Glam Touch blushes" You must a spent a lot of money on them if you had several at $37 each. Lol. Thanks for the help. They look really pretty to me and the compact is so sleek and chic!

"You must a spent a lot of money on them if you had several at $37 each."

Oh, you have NO idea... lol!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by FairyRave quote "I used to own a few Glam Touch blushes"You must a spent a lot of money on them if you had several at $37 each. Lol.

Thanks for the help. They look really pretty to me and the compact is so sleek and chic!

Lol. I'm a makeup addict but I could never probably spend that much on any makeup item. I'm addicted to e-bay. Even if I was a millionaire I couldn't spend that much on makeup.

I know what you mean KittySkyfish! When I was growing up my mom always used the expensive makeup lines like Dior etc even though she didn't have a lot of money so I got used to high-end makeup. I've calmed down a lot with my makeup spending since my son was born.
icon_smile.gif
You got me looking at Becca products though since your FOTD postings. How do you like the line?

Hi Reija! Becca's line is exceptional. Her system makes having flawless skin possible. It's expensive in general, because it takes several of her products to make the whole "perfect skin" look work. Rebecca Williams (Becca) believes that skin should be left as natural-looking as possible, and out of this was developed the Luminous Skin Color as a super sheer foundational base. For imperfections, she recommends using either her Stick Foundation or her Compact Concealer over the LSC. Then of course set it with her loose powder.

Notes on each product:

Luminous Skin Color - This is meant to replace your regular moisturizer and sunscreen. Has SPF 20+ and has firming, moisture-binding and skin softening properties. Contains antioxidants A, B, D and E. Also contains anti-inflamitory and antiseptic ingredients.

This is very moisturizing. A person with normal to dry skin could wear this year-round, but oilier skinned women would probably not feel comfortable in this. This is more of a tinted primer than sheer foundation. Real coverage comes with the Stick Foundation or Compact Concealer. Available in 15 shades.

Stick Foundation - This is a creamy, non-powdery foundation stick that has SPF 30+ protection. The packaging says its suitable for all skin types, but the creamy consistency would be best suited for normal to dry skin. An oilier skin type could use this, but would probably be turned off by the rich, non-powdery finish. This really needs powder to set it, or it'll feel sticky on the skin. The coverage is excellent and really could substitute concealer if needed. Available in 30 shades.

Compact Concealer - This stuff rocks! There are two sides to the compact: extra cover and medium coverage. Both shades are the same, but you get extra versatility in coverage levels. I've been able to cover everything with this. Definitely needs to be set with powder. Available in 34 shades.

Fine Loose Finishing Powder - One of the finest-milled powders I've used. Again, as with most of Becca's line, this would be suitable for anyone wanting a natural finish with some shine showing through. The product says it controls shine, but in actuality its meant to allow some shine to peek through after an hour. Oilier women would find it useless. Available in 12 shades.

Final comments: It's July in Florida and I'm having to adjust my makeup look. The worst of Florida's humidity is here and I'm finding the foundation stick too heavy for the weather. I've replaced the foundation stick with YSL Teint Mat Purete, which is an oil-controlling foundation. I can wear this over the LSC without it feeling heavy, because the LSC replaced my moisturizer and sunscreen. When it's October and Florida's no longer experiencing tropical heatwave humidity levels, I'll start using the foundation stick again. My favorites of the line would be the concealer and loose powder. Those seem the most universal. The foundations IMHO are limiting to those with normal/slightly combo to dry skin. But with everything I've used from this moisturizing and rich foundation line, I've not had clogged pores.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I know what you mean KittySkyfish! When I was growing up my mom always used the expensive makeup lines like Dior etc even though she didn't have a lot of money so I got used to high-end makeup. I've calmed down a lot with my makeup spending since my son was born.
icon_smile.gif
You got me looking at Becca products though since your FOTD postings. How do you like the line?

Latest posts

Back