Has anyone used any people locator sites???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was on this one message board and someone referred me to a free site that supposedly has the most info out of all the locator sites. I need to find someone from my past and it's been really difficult finding any info on them. Hiring someone to locate them costs around $50,000...so I've been searching around the net trying to find the best way. I'm trying all the free sites first because I don't know which of the pay sites are legit and have current info.

Has anyone ever tried to find anyone online? Any tips on searching for hard to locate people?

Originally Posted by envymi I was on this one message board and someone referred me to a free site that supposedly has the most info out of all the locator sites. I need to find someone from my past and it's been really difficult finding any info on them. Hiring someone to locate them costs around $50,000...so I've been searching around the net trying to find the best way. I'm trying all the free sites first because I don't know which of the pay sites are legit and have current info.Has anyone ever tried to find anyone online? Any tips on searching for hard to locate people?

I would say if you know what schools they may have gone to try locating them through classmates.com, regardless of the nature of the search.
Mel

Originally Posted by envymi I was on this one message board and someone referred me to a free site that supposedly has the most info out of all the locator sites. I need to find someone from my past and it's been really difficult finding any info on them. Hiring someone to locate them costs around $50,000...so I've been searching around the net trying to find the best way. I'm trying all the free sites first because I don't know which of the pay sites are legit and have current info.Has anyone ever tried to find anyone online? Any tips on searching for hard to locate people?

i've used one and it was really really successful... it gave me all of their addresses, families addresses, SSN, it was really thorough... it was a pay one though (like 30 dollars) but it gave me more than i really thought it would... can't remember which one i used though...
icon_redface.gif

other than that, i've found that googling gives me an idea of where to find people when i'm looking for them...

Originally Posted by Naturally try this one out:
http://www.zabasearch.com/

I've tried that one...no luck. I've tried all the free ones I've heard about and still no luck! I've actually started posting on all kinds of boards to see if I can get something. There's this one adoption board where a couple ladies have been trying to help. I've even tried posting on several Craigslist and someone in NY just emailed they might have info, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Back