Has everyone voted yet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charmaine and Liz have been removed cuz they become moderators after they were nominated.

Lets get some more nominated!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol

I did...

Get em up!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Charmaine and Liz have been removed cuz they become moderators after they were nominated.
Lets get some more nominated!!!

oh ok I was already wondering why Liz and Charmaine have been removed-at first I though they did something wrong or something and that was the punishment *haha*

anyway, nobody would have had a chance against Liz and Charmaine, so I´m not too sad about that,

and thanks for the reminder, Tony. It usually takes me forever to actually see the announcement on top of the start page and at that time it´s always too late to nominate too.

Originally Posted by Arielle oh ok I was already wondering why Liz and Charmaine have been removed-at first I though they did something wrong or something and that was the punishment *haha*
anyway, nobody would have had a chance against Liz and Charmaine, so I´m not too sad about that,

and thanks for the reminder, Tony. It usually takes me forever to actually see the announcement on top of the start page and at that time it´s always too late to nominate too.

i voted for you!!

Originally Posted by Liz i voted for you!! aw thanks. I voted for you too (no joke!) but you´re not in the game anymore. does that mean I can vote again? would make sense, right cause my first vote doesn´t count now anymore

Originally Posted by MacForMe I voted.. why'd ya have to make it SOOO HARD!

Did you need help?If you are ever confused on something technical,pm Tony,he is awesome at helping with that stuff,sometimes a get a bit confused myself
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I voted
vote vote vote,vote vote vote

unless you are a goat cause goats don't vote
biggrin.gif

now thats what im talking about!lol
biggrin.gif

I wish I could vote for everyone up there!! I can think of several reasons why every single one of them should be MOTM!!
icon_wink.gif
Good job gals... You all deserve to win! :icon_love

same with me-it sucks you can only vote for one person, I always feel bad b/c I think everyone on here should be MotM :icon_love

Latest posts

Back