Has Mac ever sent you a package if you complained to them?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has ever complained to MACcosmetics before and they sent you a little gift package? or a little gift for being unhappy with their products?

Yes. I complained about a rude cosmetician a few years ago via MAC customer service online. Customer service sent me a free lipglass, apology and mentioned they would contact the MAC manager about my complaint.

Free lipgloss? Hmm...kind of makes me want to post a complaint.

Just kidding...
smile.gif

Haven't had to complain yet. I did complain on Applebees online once and got a ton of free certificates.

Yep! I complained about the shitty customer service I got at my local counter (cause Chris wasn't there), and they sent me a free brush cleanser
smile.gif

I actually gave a compliment about one of the MA's and they sent me an eyeshadow! =]

I didnt know you could complain online. The two girls at Stoney Point Va Mac store are very rude everytime I go there, like its a bother to help me. And they roll their eyes at me when they guy tells me he likes the colors i used.

I guess its too late now I dont live there anymore.

Latest posts

Back