Haul and package in the mail

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since today was payday (YAY!) I wandered into Sephora on my lunch hour. I wanted to see if they had any Primer Potion's left so I could buy one and they were sold out. I did manage to get two Stila eye shadows:

La Douce

Jade

2 samples of Falling in Love perfume

I came home and found a package in my mailbox. It was from the lovely Trisha and it came with:

Stila Shadow Pot in Honey

Stila All Over Shimmer Face Luminiser #7

Samples of: Coco Chanel Fresh Body Lotion, Shu Uemura Principe Eye Zone Complex & Shu Uemura Depsea Therapy

What an awesome day!

codedg13.gif

lipgelee_128.jpg

Great Haul.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Since today was payday (YAY!) I wandered into Sephora on my lunch hour. I wanted to see if they had any Primer Potion's left so I could buy one and they were sold out. I did manage to get two Stila eye shadows:
La Douce

Jade

2 samples of Falling in Love perfume

I came home and found a package in my mailbox. It was from the lovely Trisha and it came with:

Stila Shadow Pot in Honey

Stila All Over Shimmer Face Luminiser #7

Samples of: Coco Chanel Fresh Body Lotion, Shu Uemura Principe Eye Zone Complex & Shu Uemura Depsea Therapy

What an awesome day!

Great haul!I love the Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Lotion one!

It's my favorite Chanel body lotion. I'm been using it for about two years.

I don't usually like strong smell on body lotion, but I love this one.

Enjoy your new goodies!

Great haul! I have La Douce and it's lovely! And great stuff that you received in your package!!

Sweeeeet! Both Stila e/s are awesome. AND Trisha is THE best always!! :icon_love

It was an awesome day for you, Marisol! I am very curious about the Chanel lotion now. Do you like it lots?

The reason I got those two green e/s is that I was looking to fill my Stila 8 pan (i only had two shadows in there) and was looking for some nice greens. Trisha's FOTD was one suggestion and when I saw them, I loved them!

Awesome haul!

Please let me know what you think about the Stila luminizer, I am wanting one really bad!

Back