Haul (gift) from Trisha!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my gift from my lovely Trisha!!! :icon_love

She gave me Stila's #20 brush, and #16 brush!!

Urban decay's eyeshadow primer potion,I'm very happy because we don't have it here in Greece!!

And some lovely samples of:

Trish Mc Evoy's Blackberry and Vanilla Body Cream(super shimmery)!!

Decleor Hydra Matte Regulating Fluid oil free

Decleor Aromessence ongles( I love the smell)

and Shu Uemura's Depsea Therapy Moisture recovery emulsion! Trisha I don't know what this is exactly??

Again thanks so much Trisha!!!:icon_love

That was sweet! Don't forget to leave her feedback on the swap
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul!!!
claps.gif

That's really nice of you Trisha!

Hope you enjoy the goodies Sophia!

awww. that's really nice of ya trisha!

hope you like everything and don't forget to take pics! hehe

Yay! hooray for Trisha! :icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Sophia, you're gonna love the UD primer potion and make sure to use only very little each time. Also about 2 months or so (if you're using it everyday) it will act like it is finished but it isn't. There is a plastic thing at the entrance part of the bottle, pull that out with a tweezer. You shall have huge amount that you'll get to use after that. The clear plastic thing doesn't come out like pulling hair from butter but it does come out. Have fun with your goodies
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Yay! hooray for Trisha! :icon_love
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Sophia, you're gonna love the UD primer potion and make sure to use only very little each time. Also about 2 months or so (if you're using it everyday) it will act like it is finished but it isn't. There is a plastic thing at the entrance part of the bottle, pull that out with a tweezer. You shall have huge amount that you'll get to use after that. The clear plastic thing doesn't come out like pulling hair from butter but it does come out. Have fun with your goodies
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the advice Nilufer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back