Haul: May Glymm Box -- New & Improved????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This month’s Glymm Box came with eco-friendly packaging, a cute makeup bag, and one full sized product. Unfortunately, the rest of the samples, though more than normal, were smaller than expected. Check out my video to see what I got in this month's box and what I think about everything.

Did you like this month's box and the new changes to Glymm?

On their site it says US boxes are coming soon but no eta yet! I like the thought of getting different brands other than what the US has, and they sent out some nice Caudelie samples this month. Still thinking about getting a Glossybox sub though.

Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On their site it says US boxes are coming soon but no eta yet! I like the thought of getting different brands other than what the US has, and they sent out some nice Caudelie samples this month. Still thinking about getting a Glossybox sub though.
Unfortunately, their site has said that for quite awhile. I'm not exactly sure what their definition of soon is... :/

Really? That kinda sucks, but oh well, with all the other sample companies popping up these days its not too hard to find one to try out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd prefer less, but larger samples, but the bag and the cargo are nice.  Add the eye cream and I'd be pleased for the most part.  The other samples are things that are likely to sit tucked away or taken on travel (like the sunscreen) in my purse.  Of course, when I try taking those tiny packets on the plane or whatnot, I rarely even bother using them.  They certainly don't give me enough of an indication if I genuinely am interested in the product.

I actually was getting Glossybox and Glymm confused up until recently.  I remember thinking Glymm generally impressed me.  It's still out of my reach in the US, though.  I'd try it when it comes here.  I have found them to seem better than BB in my opinion.

I also like the eco packaging.  The samples you received looked like a nice variety of items, too.  I do agree with you in that it's nice to have deluxe samples with caps to put back on between uses.  I detest foil samples that you rip open on a corner and then keep standing upright on your bathroom counter for a few days until it can be used up.

Regarding those little samples: I started making a few overnight kits with the myglam zipper bags that have a conditioner, shampoo, facewash, toothpaste, moisturizer, etc.  inside.  Now, when I have to do an overnight call shift at work or go out of town for a weekend, I can quickly grab one of these little goodie bags to go. 

Back