Haul... Oh my!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's when I started to cry too!! Little girl scared me soooo much
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Trisha I just saw Crash on Saturday night... OMG what an intense movie!! We were all bawling like babies near the end! The little girl was just too much!
icon_cry.gif

OMG!! It was TERRIBLE!! I loved the movie, but about ten minutes into it you almost wanted to lock yourself into your room and never come out!

It is so sad to see people act like that to each other, and KNOW that it really does happen! I don't see any excuse for that type of behavior, it is just scary!

I know, I felt so bad that poor Iranian guy's shop got destroyed and I was sad for many parts of the movie. I don't want to think that we live in such world but I KNOW it happens too
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess OMG!! It was TERRIBLE!! I loved the movie, but about ten minutes into it you almost wanted to lock yourself into your room and never come out!
It is so sad to see people act like that to each other, and KNOW that it really does happen! I don't see any excuse for that type of behavior, it is just scary!

That part especially hit close to home...My family is from Iran, both my parents were born and raised there and we lived there until I was 2, then we came to the US.

I don't have an accent or anything, but I always worry a little about my parents, they have fairly strong accents, and my dad looks like he is probably from the middle east, so it can be scary.

Originally Posted by Ben i love the movie CLOSER!!! natlie portman's performance was amazing.

I know! I think that she is a great actress and in that movie, she did an awesome job.

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice lil haul M! I saw Crash the other day after you recc'd it ages ago! i loved it! such a good/sad film! so you'll have to let me know what you think of Closer! Glad that you liked it. It isn't a feel good movie but its a great movie. I have seen Closer and that is why I like it. I like movies that make you think... sort of like Butterfly Effect (which you and Melissa recommended). I think that will be my next movie purchase.

Originally Posted by Kerri Great Haul Marisol!!.......oh and by the way......I went ahead and bought strobe cream.......I think it will work just fine! Glad that you got the Strobe Cream. I am a big fan of it. Let us know how it works out on you.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Did they still have a lot of skinfinishes? i'm wondering if my counter has sold out of them yet. They had Stereo Rose, Shimpage and Gold Deposit. They had gotten a new shipment in on Friday so when I called to find out if they had gotten Gold Deposit, I got it put on hold for me. The website still shows that they have Porcelain Pink and Metal Rock.I think that Bhav and Laura found a great Ebay seller who had MSF for a reasonable price.

I totally understand. I have a friend who is just like you, moved to the States from Iran when she was a baby so she doesn't have any accent but her parents do. She is a very nice lady and she get scared too for her parents. I would too if my parents lived here.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess That part especially hit close to home...My family is from Iran, both my parents were born and raised there and we lived there until I was 2, then we came to the US.
I don't have an accent or anything, but I always worry a little about my parents, they have fairly strong accents, and my dad looks like he is probably from the middle east, so it can be scary.

Back