Haul... Oh my!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to MAC today (big surprise) and got two things.

Gold Deposit mineral skinfinish - I love it!

Studio Fix foundation

I also went to Best Buy and bought two movies that were on sale:

Closer

Spanglish

With all these hauls, I am beginning to feel like Liz. LOL

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul, Marisol! Is this your first time buying Studio Fix? I love it! Nope... my second. I have been using BE but it ain't working for me anymore.

yippee for MAC!! I just got Hyper Real myself, and I think I really like it... Let me know how you like Studio Fix!!

lol, my fiancee is taking me on a shopping spree to MAC for HIS birthday!! Go figure, but ok, I'll take it!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol, my fiancee is taking me on a shopping spree to MAC for HIS birthday!! Go figure, but ok, I'll take it! Awesome fiancee! When is the wedding?
I forgot to mention that I had the nicest MA. She was so attentive and just all around nice. I also pre-order two of the new brush sets.. one for me and one for my friend (it will be a xmas gift for her).

hahahahahahaha!!!!! i totally didn't expect that last line.

i was actually thiniking "whoa! another haul for M! woo hoo!" hehehe

gold deposit is really pretty though
smile.gif
it looks better on me when i have a tan though. i'm PALE

Originally Posted by Liz hahahahahahaha!!!!! i totally didn't expect that last line. i was actually thiniking "whoa! another haul for M! woo hoo!" hehehe

gold deposit is really pretty though
smile.gif
it looks better on me when i have a tan though. i'm PALE

I knew you would like that!
Gold deposit is very pretty. I had the MA try it on me and I couldn't resist buying it.

i love the movie CLOSER!!!

natlie portman's performance was amazing.

Nice haul Marisol!!! I hope Studio Fix will work on you because on me it didn't!!!
claps.gif

Great Haul Marisol!!.......oh and by the way......I went ahead and bought strobe cream.......I think it will work just fine! Also got Mac moistureblend compact foundation from ebay in the mail today. It had to withstand our 100 degree continuing heat in Tejas, but other than perspiring a little....it did fine..........hmmm..........studio fix seems to be popular here.

Originally Posted by Marisol I went to MAC today (big surprise) and got two things.
Gold Deposit mineral skinfinish - I love it!

Studio Fix foundation

I also went to Best Buy and bought two movies that were on sale:

Closer

Spanglish

With all these hauls, I am beginning to feel like Liz. LOL

Did they still have a lot of skinfinishes? i'm wondering if my counter has sold out of them yet.

Originally Posted by ben i love the movie CLOSER!!! natlie portman's performance was amazing.

Yeah she was out of control in that movie...it was a HUGE shift from stuff like the Star Wars stuff, etc.

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice lil haul M! I saw Crash the other day after you recc'd it ages ago! i loved it! such a good/sad film! so you'll have to let me know what you think of Closer! Trisha I just saw Crash on Saturday night... OMG what an intense movie!! We were all bawling like babies near the end! The little girl was just too much!
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back