Haul!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've caught the brush bug too!!

I've ordered from eBay the TM 2B brush, and the highlight brush - 48 i think.

I also ordered 2 smashbox eye brushes - a crease one and a bullet one.

I also never posted about my Stila haul from a while ago (thanks Laura
biggrin.gif
).

I got quite a few shadows:

Oasis

Summer

Ray

Wheat

Mystic

La Douche

Go Lightly

I am totally loving these shadows and i think it may be time to part with some of my MAC!

Oh, and i'll post pics once everything arrives!

wow! nice hauls you got there! you guys have me lemming the TM brushes. lol.

i LOVE oasis!! i use it all of the time.

LOL at Liz coz they have me lemming TM brushes too! Fab haul honey.. Do post pics when everything arrives. I'm after swapping away my Oasis. I felt it was too orange on me or something. I'm not upset though because i've Twig coming instead
biggrin.gif

It's Lea, Trisha and Nilufer who had me researching the TM brushes!!

This place isn't good for my bank balance!

Awww, sorry that Oasis didn't work for you Laura, but Twig is a fab colour that will look great with your eyes.

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice haul Bhav!! Do you like Go Lightly?I'm thinking buy it too!! I've only worn it once and i really like it. It's quite an unusual colour.

Yay! what a great haul! I hope you get them soon. I am still waiting on my orders
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Yay! what a great haul! I hope you get them soon. I am still waiting on my orders
icon_sad.gif
I'll defo be letting you guys know when i get them!Hope you get yours soon.

Great haul Bhav, you'll love Mystic and Golightly they're a couple of my favourites, both very unusual colours. Sorry about causing so many TM brush lemmings
icon_redface.gif
You won't regret it when you get them though. 48 is lovely, and I'm still waiting for my 2B. I do really love my 45, it does exactly what it says it's supposed to do.

nice haul!!! i think i'll be buying stila eyeshadows instead of the mac ones i planned on.

Jeniffer you should have some Stila's e/s they are perfect!! have you got any??

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!!! i think i'll be buying stila eyeshadows instead of the mac ones i planned on.

Yes, Mac e/s are nice but Stila e/s are sooooo nice! I love the texture and they are in a bigger pan. You won't regret it!

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!!! i think i'll be buying stila eyeshadows instead of the mac ones i planned on.

Originally Posted by lilla Yes, Mac e/s are nice but Stila e/s are sooooo nice! I love the texture and they are in a bigger pan. You won't regret it! I agree 150%!!!!

Latest posts

Back