Have you ever heard of Hot Pants Cosmetics or Elain Cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot Pants Cosmetics?

Elain Cosmetics?

I found them on the web today and I requested samples. We'll see what they say, but in the meantime, I was just wondering if anyone had heard of them.

Originally Posted by Liz i've never heard of them. where do you buy them?

Nowhere around me (which is Georgia)...They are both Cali based. You can buy Elaine at Amazon. The other is simply salons, etc. The creator, Brooke, emailed me and said she would send samples and I could buy direct from her.

I got the Hot Pants Cosmetics sample quite some time ago. I haven't really used it that much. It's wierd and not really doing much for me....It's the OP Art Pigment in some light irridescent color. I'm not feeling it. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll send it to them for free. I'm just not at that stage where I even know what to do with the darn thing. Check the site out to see if it might be something yr interested in. I wouldn't order samples direct b/c now the lady keeps hounding me for an order.

Nope, never heard of either of them Melissa. Did Elaine Cosmetics send samples too?

Originally Posted by Laura ...Did Elaine Cosmetics send samples too? No, they never did!! No response from them at all!

Back