Have you every done anything really crazy for $$$

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see people on tv shows and all doing crazy things for money. I even heard of 2 guys (apparently rich and bored .. they made a bet.. I dont remember whats the names were .. I heard about it on tv one time. anyhow the one guy had to get size c I believe it was breast implants and keep them for a year. In return he got $100,000

Have any of you done anything crazy for $$$..

I havent really.. I guess I am sort of boring in that regard.

Not sure if that counts as crazy. I was doing promotion for this new club, which included me walking through this town in Austria at night, at this huge open air party (white party) only wearing shorts. The rest of my body (yes, I was topless too) was airbrushed in all white motives.

I got $140 for like 3 hours of "work" (handing out flyers and inviting people to the club. I really should have asked for more money though considering how many times I got hit on by more or less drunk guys. Annoying!)

I don't know.... Do you consider dressing up like a woman and going out in public crazy?? Lol

Once crawled 500 feet down an old mine shaft to look for an old abandonded locomotive!! Looking back on it that was more stupid than crazy..

Haven't done anything that I actually got any money!! Guess I do crazy things for free!! Lol

Karren

Wow Andi! You are brave. I think you should've been paid much much more than that.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I show up at my office, does that count? lmao Depends on what you were or weren't wearing?? Lol.
Karren

I show up at my office, does that count? lmao
LMAO! Is it a "really crazy" job, or just so boring(like mine)it is really crazy to show up there?

Well, okay,essentially, twice: I worked for a short time as a topless hostess in a "Gentlemen's Club." (Are there ever any "Macho,sexist,sleazy Good Ole Boy Redneck's Clubs instead? Apparently not.Those men must go to the movies, with their wives and kids, instead.)A

Anyway I got the job mainly because I have "day-um big t*ts for an Asian"(such an accomplishment!)and though worked there only arounf 6 months, I'd get surprised in the world outside when non-"gentemen" men would look me in the eyes before the boobs;I thought they seemed sneaky and conniving.But,I didnt last long there--even though the money was my sole ambition there,if I wanted more,I'd have to have done more, and I wasn't going to do that.

In college, these really drunk frat boy friends of a sorrority friend of mine came in, and said they would give us 50 bucks each to show ur breasts. And then, when I was waitressing during ollege, a bunch f lder drunk guys came in and told me essentialy the same thng--for 200 dollars. I needed money, so--

Hmmm.I'm beginning to be just a "little" bit embarrassed by all this...but hell, it's all I've ever done for $ that was a little outside the range of normal.

I havent either.. I'd be worried that I'd do whatever it was - show them my boobs or whatever, and then they'd reneg and wouldnt give me the money?

Guess I'm just suspicious, LOL

Put leeches all over my body for a medical study.. and no it didnt hurt expect when they were being taken off. I did this 4 times @ 1500 a pop. It did require an overnight stay each time.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I show up at my office, does that count? lmao I would like to know this too
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know.... Do you consider dressing up like a woman and going out in public crazy?? Lol
Once crawled 500 feet down an old mine shaft to look for an old abandonded locomotive!! Looking back on it that was more stupid than crazy..

Haven't done anything that I actually got any money!! Guess I do crazy things for free!! Lol

Karren

dresssing as a woman and going out in public isnt that crazy.
smile.gif
Too bad you cant get any money for doing it.
smile.gif

crawling down a mine shaft puts dressing like a woman to shame as far as craziness goes.

well In my opinion anyhow.

Latest posts

Back