Have You Heard Of Argan Oil?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using One 'n Only's shampoo and conditioner for over a year now...I have coarse-ish frizzy hair, and with the use of this my hair is much softer and more manageable. I would definitely recommend that you guys try it.

I got the Hair Mask a while ago but never used it. I think I'll try and squeeze in some time this morning and use it.

I currently use Creme of Nature sulfate free shampoo and conditioner with Moraccon Argan oil. Its such a wonderful oil and products that feature it, work amazingly well on every type of hair.

100% pure argan oil is the best thing that ever happened to my skin. I have combo skin that's sensitive to boot and I had these really deep under eye circles. I tried eleventy gajillion eye creams and moistrurizers etc and nothing ever worked quiiiite right (i did get enough moisture from H2O+ creams without breaking out so I owe a lot to them but my circles were totally not interested in going away) but the argan oil applied daily to my face is making my skin super happy even in the dry NY winter plus one drop applied to both under eye areas every day made the circles up and leave! I use it on my hair as a detangler and I've even used it to moisturize my lips. I used to buy Josie Maran's argan oil but yesterday I received a 4 oz wt bottle I ordered from http://www.thesage.com/catalog/FixedOil.html#ArganOil which comes out as orders of magnitude cheaper and it seems real to me. It's marginally paler than Josie Maran's oil but still has a yellow tint to it, it's entirely deodorized and it feels wonderful on the skin. Best stuff ever!

I think this is the same as the main ingredient in Orofluido, which is kind of amazing. I got a sample in my Birchbox and had to buy the fullsized product because it was so amazing.

I absolutely love Argan oil. It is one of the miracles of nature. 

I love it for my super length hair, it detangles, adds gloss and helps seal in moisture making hair stronger and less prone to breakage.

It is a wonderful ingredient in skin care, or used just by itself as others have pointed out.

People need to go back to using plain plant oils for skin and hair care like our predecessors did. Pure oils really are better than many of the synthetic products we now use. They just take a bit more time and effort to use, but the results are usually so much better.

My father who had very thick and glossy white hair and very young looking skin even into is 90's swore it was due to his habit of moisturizing with just Olive Oil. I think he had it figured out.

An Argan oil is used for to improve the health of a hair grow. I used  it for my severe hair loss. After using this my hair quantity is increased.

hey its sound great...

thank you for sharing this post from where can i get this oil can i order it from online...?

Hey,
I have heard about argan oil it is  an antioxidant– known as nature’s answer to botox, it is a Vitamin C and E packed oil perfect for combating free-radicals and works as an anti-aging. Also Softens dry skin – Argan oils high concentration of vitamin E and essential fatty acids alleviates skin complications like dry skin or dry patches. Helps to Reduces the appearance of wrinkles–Applying under the eye results in the reduced appearance of crinkly lines under the eye. And Reduces skin imperfections – with regular use Argan oil for skin has been shown to heal acne blemishes and prevent new breakouts.

yes, of course, I love it, I use the one from pro naturals which is really good, keeps my hair, soft, shiny, frizz less, it's very good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought mine online @ safrons. com ; )

I don't think we should be spending so much money on tropical oils unless you live in the tropics. Perfectly good oils are available a lot closer to home.

Jojoba oil most closely resembles the sebum our skin produces to moisturize itself. You can get it organic and at a fraction of the cost of Argan and other trendy oils. Jojoba is native to California. It also has a drop dosage for topical use. Don't use it for cooking though. Jojoba is actually a liquid wax so it is not edible.

Olive oil is perfectly good, too. So long as it isn't over-applied.

I like sweet almond oil because it smells so good but it moisturizes, too. It's very oily; best used before bed so it can soak in during the night.

You can get all this stuff at a health food store, or cheaper online if you shop for a good price.

Argan oil does miracles for dry and damaged hair- I use it as a hair mask, twice a week, and I love the results.

hm..now i am starting to think about using it..i have to wash my hair each day and it's not that comfortable, especially if you are running late..i've been searching for products that could help me get rid of this problem..i even combined oils and cosmetic ingredients from the website at which i usually buy various plastic containers from https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/ or https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/makeup-containers for my makup stuff ( of course i followed a cosmetologist's prescription)..there's been an improvement but not drastic..hope argan oil will work for me as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back