Hayden...Barely 18 and in FHM

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks great. I don't think it's a big deal with her being barely 18. Eh. When is it appropriate? A few more months? A few more years?

Funny, I'm watching "remember the titans", this morning on TV. She certainly grew up since then.

her pics are tasteful though...i mean FHM is known for some not-so classy spreads but she's covered up...i don't see a problem with it

She looks so beautiful, and I think it's fine that she did fhm since she's not half naked like a lot of their spreads.

She looks so hot! She does have a young face still though, but she's a pretty girl and the pics are decent.

i was worried when i saw the title of this thread. once i saw the pics i felt a bit better. nothing spilling out or exposed. thank goodness!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's pretty, but she could have waited a few more years. It's kind of sad.
At least she wore enough clothes.

Yeah, I agree. Crossing off one more day on a calendar does not magically give you "adult wings". Though she is so pretty, she's still so young.

Back