Hayden & Stephen: Dunzo!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hayden & Stephen: Dunzo!
This is what happens when you get too famous for your significant other! Us Weekly reports that Heroes star Hayden Panettiere has split up with her boyfriend Stephen Colletti (of Laguna Beach fame). When asked, "Where's Stephen?" at the VMAs this past weekend, Hayden replied with: "I don't know. In California?"

Burn! Hayden's so over that washed-up loser. But who is she moving on to next - perhaps one of her Heroes?

HaydenMiloParis.jpg

Hayden and Milo sittin' in a tree...

Source

It's so obvious from watching Heroes that these two like each other. Which is a little creepy since he plays her uncle!!! LOL!

I'm soo wishing I was her right now, though!
wub.gif

I never really noticed any sparks between Claire and Peter.

But c'est la vie, poor Colletti. hehe

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never really noticed any sparks between Claire and Peter.
But c'est la vie, poor Colletti. hehe

LOL!
smile.gif

Did you watch the last few episodes of the season? I was practically expecting them to makeout! lol!

Perez just posted on his website that these two may be an item. These pics are from the Emmy Nominee party.

15.jpg

1.jpg

JAILBAIT!

Stephen looks borderline pervish, anyways. He can find himself another high schooler.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Milo is soo hot! lol! Thanks for posting those pics, Marisol!
smile.gif
If I find more, I will make sure to post them.

Thanks for the pictures!

I did see the last few episodes but I saw them before I went to bed.. maybe I was too tired to notice?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif If I find more, I will make sure to post them. Ooohhh...please do! *rawr*
LOL!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG...I feel like squealing like a little girl right now! lol!
*passes out from the pure hottness that is Milo*

LOL!

Are those pics going to be your new desktop wallpaper?
moa.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are those pics going to be your new desktop wallpaper?
moa.gif
LOL! I was seriously considering it, but I'd have an even harder time getting my homework done if I was to do that! lol!

Milo looked hotter on tv, IMO. I knew he wasn't exceedingly tall, but he's darn near scant in these pics.

Back