Healthy hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short hair are not healthier but short could be very easily magable so the wont fall or breaks. You could apply any product easily on it

Hey,
Maintaining the way makes the hair healthier. Short hair is easy to handle and maintain. So prefer to short.

Short hair is a popular hairstyle that is often worn by men and women. This style is usually characterized by a short haircut, usually with some form of layering or a part. It is often referred to as a buzz cut, a close crop, or a flattop.

It seems to me that the health of the hair does not depend much on the length. Hair health is genetics, lifestyle and hair care.
I had buttock-length hair, now I wear shoulder-length hair. When I had long hair, I did not pay due attention to caring for them, and after a while my hair began to fall off in the middle of the length. I had to cut them short enough, up to the ears. Now my hair is in excellent condition, and I plan to grow it further. Don't forget the hair conditioner!

Latest posts

Back