Heart Felt Thank You

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last week, Reija and I lost a pregnancy to a second trimester miscarriage
frown.gif
We kinda sorta let all you know. Today, UPS delivered a super beautiful tropical flower arrangement to our home. There was a little message inside that said "Tony and Reija, we are all thinking of you here at M.U.T."

Seems as if the Moderators arranged this as if to let us know that everyone on MUT cares. :icon_love

Reija was so overwhelmed with it. We both were besides our selves when this arrived and we read the card. It was such a nice gesture and we know that everyone here on MUT cares.

Once again, my family wanted to thank you here in this forum from the bottom of our hearts (and the little baby girl who didn't make it heart since I know she would have wanted also)
icon_cry.gif

Here are some pics of them in our kitchen

Tony/Reija

Yay! Hope that it cheered you guys up. :icon_love

We just wanted to show you how much we care and how sorry we are for your loss.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Yay! Hope that it cheered you guys up. :icon_love
We just wanted to show you how much we care and how sorry we are for your loss.

Yeah it did show. We looked at each other and went. "no way"

I just wanted to say MuT has some of the most amazing people! I think what you guys did was so thoughtful.. and Tony I am sorry for your loss.

glad that you guys like them
smile.gif

you guys are great and this is a wonderful site.

Oh man......I'm so sorry Tony/ Reija
icon_sad.gif
......my thoughts go out to you guys.

those flowers are spectacular folks.

Just wanted to say I am sorry for your loss. My prayers and thoughts will be with you both.

That was really sweet mutters!!I am so sorry for your loss Tony and Reija,i wish your family the best!!many prayers and thoughts your way!!
smile.gif

Tony and Rejia, I am so sorry for your loss
icon_sad.gif
My prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Tony and Reija, I am so sorry for your family, I cried when I read this. My thoughts will be with you guys. I know this is hard on your family I too have lost one but never during second trimester.

I'm sorry

Jennifer

How did I miss this!? lol Glad you like them!! They are pretty cool lookin' aren't they!? lol
wink.gif
We all just wanted to show how much MUT loves you guys!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss!!! My toughts are with both of you and the family! take good care.

Girls, you rock!

Oh man, I don't know what to say but I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you guys are going through and dealing with. We love you guys here and our prayers are with you.

Tony and Reija, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. It's was so sweet and thoughtful of the Mut Moderators to send those beautiful flowers.

wow you got those flowers fast
icon_biggrin.gif

glad you and Reija liked them...if they cheered you guys up just a little bit then they did their job. Reija and Tony, we :icon_love you!!!!!

Latest posts

Back