Heated Eyelash Curlers

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
After hearing about heated ones i am hoping to get one soon

but i was just wondering if there's a differance between the Talika (from sephora) which is 30.00 and the Avon (4.99) ? why such a great price difference?

also considering:
The Model Co eyelash curler -- (currently out of stock @ sephora 6.15.05)

has anyone ever tried these?

Reaction score
Hey sugersoul, i think there was big thread on this recently so i'll go look for it in case you dont get many replies!!

Min

Reaction score
I bought a heated lash curler from Avon & I love it. It curls my lashes really well & they look 10x longer. I was curious if any of you use one of these & what your results were.

Reaction score
i used one that i got from walgreens i liked it and i keep it in my tacklebox i haven't used it much since i got my shu and shi curlers though

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Min I bought a heated lash curler from Avon & I love it. It curls my lashes really well & they look 10x longer. I was curious if any of you use one of these & what your results were. That is great news. I have been so curious and was wondering if it would be worth the money purchasing one. I gonna try the avon one and see how it works for me. Thanks.

Reaction score
I was gonna buy one a few months back but then someone posted a great tip.. If you have a metal lash curler (which i do!), blast your hairdryer on it for 5 mins and that will do the same thing! I havent tried it out yet though because i'm afraid of eyelash curlers!

Reaction score
That is a great idea. I will give it a try and let you know how it works out.

Reaction score
I also love my heated eyelash curler. It's the only curler that I've found that will curl my long but straight as a board lashes.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leadfoot I also love my heated eyelash curler. It's the only curler that I've found that will curl my long but straight as a board lashes. Do you also have the avon one or is it another brand?

Reaction score
mine actually curl down, are supper long and thick, and the avon curler doesnt do a bad job. Its not perfect, but better than most

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maph I just use my blow dryer on my curler and it makes my lashes super long. I am gonna try that before I purchase a heated curler.

Min

Reaction score
I guess the heated one is just a little more convenient for me in the morning. I turn it on & it heats up while I apply eyeliner then by the time I'm done its ready to use. I don't always have my hair dryer in arms reach.

Reaction score
I have been wondering about the heated curlers and have been wanting to post about it, so thanx! It sounds like the really do work, which is great. I think I will try the blow dryer idea first though. I have trouble with my lashes because they are short and don't take a curl well.

Min

Reaction score
The only draw back with the blow dryer would be if you heated it to much since most curlers are metal ( knowing me I would ) At least the heated curler only gets so hot so you dont have to worry about burning yourself.

Reaction score
i just use a cheapie metal curler for mine. they uncurl during the day though. does the heated one make them last all day?

Min

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cottoncandy i just use a cheapie metal curler for mine. they uncurl during the day though. does the heated one make them last all day? Mine lasts through the day & sometimes up until the next A.M.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Min The only draw back with the blow dryer would be if you heated it to much since most curlers are metal ( knowing me I would ) At least the heated curler only gets so hot so you dont have to worry about burning yourself. Thanx, I wasn't even thinking of that. That is something I would do for sure and let me tell you, I can ill afford to burn this tiny lashes of mine! It looks like the heated curlers are not too expensive, so I am thinking now it is probably best to get go and get one.

Min

Reaction score
Like I said mine is from Avon it was a promo thing so it was only $3 now $10 ( I wish I got 2 ) ive heard that other brands go for $20 like at Target. I did see them in my grocery store & at the drug store for way less than $20.

Reaction score
Min, did the curl stay in your lashes for a long while afterwards? Even after you put on your mascara?

Min

Reaction score
Yeah its usual lasts all day & then some.

Latest posts