Heather 4602

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATED 9/7/2013 OK yall really needing to get rid of stuff,would love to trade lots of my stuff for full size/items for my wishlist! I do not mind selling if you are interested! I can combine things and give you a price! Just let me know! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> MY GLAM stuff: Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color Coola Mineral Sunscreen BH Cosmetics California Eye shadow duo in Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu NYX Blush J Cats Sparkling Cream Palette Suzie Station Nail Polish in Love at First Bite and Of Corset I'll Call You NEW Yaby shadow in Sand Dune MCA Beauty Cosmetics Black Eyeliner Pop Mascara Costal Scents Greys/Blacks Candelight, Gunmetal,Incognito, Ashen Black Shiny bag Eye Rock Designer Liner Tapes Birchbox: Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Sailor (will sale this to if interested) Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner olive color (don't know if this came in purple but if it did I would love to trade MalinplusGomez Face Mositurizer x2 packets Coastal Scents Eyeshadow in Bewitched Juice Beauty Oil Free Mositurizer Number 4 Comb and Protect Spray Curly Hair Solution1 oz x2 Juicy Couture La La sample x2 Benta Berry G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream.16 oz x2 Alessandro Nail polish mini (blue/gray color) Isaac Mizrahi FABULOUS Parfumx2) Yes Toâ„¢ Carrots Lip Butter NEW Yes Toâ„¢ Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub and Serum (on a postcard/1 use sample) x2NEW Color Club in Wild Cactus mini Color Club in Muse-ical mini Model Co Mascara Lashxtend Nexus 3 pack sample Glossybox- My Prime Mutli Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer European Wax Center Exfoilate and Slow Down lotion packets Ellie Matte Liner brown color Julep: July Box: Nadia (shimmery yellow used on two nails), Popova Popsugar- Juice Beauty CC Cream in Natural Glow and Warm Glow Charm and Chain $30 Gift Card Questions to Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself Cards by Mindy Kaling Murad: Resurgence Line (My mom got a monthly sub to this and it reacted with the medicine she was taking and they sent the next round before she could cancelled it so she has $50 worth of stuff she cannot use) Can send this one of these or all together Acne and Wrinkle Reducer Sheer Lustre Day Moisture Renewing Cleanser ( 3 month supply) Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum Seasonsbox: Ecotools Foam Applicator Honibe Honey Drops DermOrganics Shampoo Sampler and Cleanser Sampler (they sent me two of each of these!) Sample Society: Nicole Richie Perfume Sample Il Rossetto The lipstick in #42 I think Jane Iredale Tantasia Nail Polish: La Color in Confetti China Glaze Haute Metal, China Glaze Below Deck Revlon Top Speed in Royal Color Club no name (gold glitter) Sally Hanson Hard As Nails in Limestone and Xtreme Wear in Golden-1 (shimmery gold: also used once for a nail art on one nail),Sally Henson Complete Salon Manicure in Knook-A-Mango Sinful Color in Savage, Social Ladder LookBag pop Crackle Nail polish in Black Atopalm .25 fl oz Prescriptive Lip and Eye Pencil Sharpener Misc. through trades/store/etc: Sephora Precious Pink lipgloss Wet and Wild Ultimate Mineral Bronzer in Amber Glow Cover Girl Eyeshadow in Turquoise Tempest Wishist: I am really open to a lot of different items so please send me a message I can normally find something...but these are things I want! Most wanted items are: Any sunless tanner (but not St. Tropez One NIight) I want tanner that will last a few days Enchanted Polish (even if it's been used) will trade a lot of stuff for it! Really looking for Australia Indie polishes like Emily De Molly and Gloss-n-Sparkle (even if they have been used) Whimsical Ideas By Pam ANY of her discontinued shades..even if the bottle is half full, I'm still interested! St Tropez Gradual Tanner ( I need more!!!) Benefit Posietint, Moon Beam, Cha Cha Tint, Fine-One-One, Stila Sparkle Waterproof Eyeliner in Bora Bora Tarte Amazonian Clay powder, blush/bronzer, BB cream, etc Any Butter London, RGB, Deborah Lippmann 12 Benefit Hair Treatment (would love to try!!!) Benefit products from March B-Box Lush Lacquer-any but looking for Dippin Dots, and Neon Blast Benefit:Go tropical lip and cheek tint Sugarlicious or Feelin dandy lip and cheek kit.; High Flying Lip gloss set, Feelin Cheeky Any "Indie" nail polishes, especially with different kinds and shapes of glitter (Whimiscal Ideas by Pam,Lush Lacquer, Cult Nails, Lynderalla, etc) Popsugar box stuff from months other than December- Stylemint Code the Cabana Glama set from benefit, RGB polish etc... I love nail polish so I am always open to that!! Shea Terra products Color Club Polishes, especially glitters and flakes First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream (in June GB) Any bauble bar jewelery Likes:Any Self Tanning Lotion or Self- Tanning Wipes or Bronzers, Any UD Liners, Twistband Hair bands,Benefit products, lip gloss, Essie, Zoya, Julep nail polish Edited by heather4602

I can't leave feedback for you yet, but it was a great trade! The items arrived quickly and safely, in good condition. I would definitely trade again!

Latest posts

Back