Hee hee this made me giggle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, on the bus on the way home tonight. Normally I listen to the mp3 player on my phone but my battery was low so I just read.

The man sitting next to me and listening to his ipod was pretty husky and masculine looking, so it made me laugh that he was listening to

BoysIImen - bended knee

HAHA! so 90s! it took me right back to slow dancing at school discos!

aww, kind of cute really - he had a sensitive side
wink.gif

HA HA

You never know...I like a variaty of music muself...ranging from heavy metal to christian rock.....

I was reading a book for uni, called Apostle of Democracy, about one of the first women professors at vassar college
smile.gif

When the bus stopped I could hear his music because it was loud, lol.

Lol!! I don't even listen to that mushie 90's junk!!
smile.gif
. Seether and Staind and AFI... Greenday... All that sensative hard rock stuf!! Lol

AWWWW haha!!! That is so funny!!!

I like it when it's something like that and they are mouthing the words...HAHA!

funny, but you never know. I listen to rock, alternative all the way to rap, rnb, jazz, gospel. Who would ever think that i like Aerosmith eh.

You wouldn't believe the range of music I have on my Ipod. even my daughter can't believe some of the stuff that I like.

Hehe, I'd giggle at that too!!

Dude, I have BOTH soundtracks to Moulin Rouge in my IPOD. I usually play it on shuffle so there will be some like hard Avenged Sevenfold song on then like "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge comes on lol.

I have a ton of different as well. I admit I am a HUGE fan of 90's music, but a huge country fan as well =P Love 70's and 80's music, too.

lol me too! I went home and downloaded it! nothing better than a bit of trash now and then
biggrin.gif

I'm the same, I have every imaginable genre on my computer and on my mp3 player

I absolutely love Boys 2 Men! I've been to all their concerts, bought the t-shirts and I have all their cd's! LOL *Sigh, Wanya*

I'd hate someone to hear my I-Pod haha!!

Its such a mix, it's even got Disney on it lol!!!

Latest posts

Back