hehehe...somethings up...what's he planning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was on my man's computer today and noticed he's been looking up diamonds...lots of different jewelry places have been looked at recently...I just got a pair of earrings I wanted, so what's he up to now??? Hmmmmmmmm........

Originally Posted by envymi

I was on my man's computer today and noticed he's been looking up diamonds...lots of different jewelry places have been looked at recently...I just got a pair of earrings I wanted, so what's he up to now??? Hmmmmmmmm........

spank your bottom! Get off his computer!

he asked me to look something up...I'm not home...still in the studio from last night...just noticed stuff in the search
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by envymi

he asked me to look something up...I'm not home...still in the studio from last night...just noticed stuff in the search
icon_redface.gif

wow did you sleep there? Where is your son when you sleep there?

I have a kick-ass day care that watches him 24 hours if I need them to. It's been a long week of lots of work...so this coming week we'll take him to the park and the movies and stuff.

Originally Posted by envymi I was on my man's computer today and noticed he's been looking up diamonds...lots of different jewelry places have been looked at recently...I just got a pair of earrings I wanted, so what's he up to now??? Hmmmmmmmm........ hmmm...a matchin R-I-N-G??? you lucky girl
icon_cheesygrin.gif

How exciting!!
icon_smile.gif
I hope he picks a great style
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I was on my man's computer today and noticed he's been looking up diamonds...lots of different jewelry places have been looked at recently...I just got a pair of earrings I wanted, so what's he up to now??? Hmmmmmmmm........

hehehe...we'll see...you never know with him...it could just be an anklet or something

Ditto to what Jennifer said.. what would you say if he asked you to marry him Envymi? It could be something simple like a pair of ear-rings to match!

Well...I already got the earrings I wanted for Mother's Day. And he got me a nice bracelet for Valentine's...I got a necklace for Xmas, so as far as diamonds it's either an anklet(which I doubt) or a ring. That's the only thing he can be looking at...but it could be a right hand ring cuz he saw me looking at them before. If it is "the ring", he would already know what style I like cuz he's seen me looking at jewelry before and he knows what I don't like. Would I say yes...of course...he's been wonderful to me...I just don't know if that's what it is. He's not big on surprises...he always asks me what I want and then he gets it for me, so there's never any disappointment. The only reason he would be looking up jewelry without me knowing would be for "the ring", but who knows. We'll see...I'm kinda wondering if he already got it or is getting it soon cuz he made some comment about spending more than he planned this month and we've been extremely conservative with our spending lately cuz we're moving in 2 months...I'll let you guys know once I know what's up.

Yes, please, please, please, let us know
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Well...I already got the earrings I wanted for Mother's Day. And he got me a nice bracelet for Valentine's...I got a necklace for Xmas, so as far as diamonds it's either an anklet(which I doubt) or a ring. That's the only thing he can be looking at...but it could be a right hand ring cuz he saw me looking at them before. If it is "the ring", he would already know what style I like cuz he's seen me looking at jewelry before and he knows what I don't like. Would I say yes...of course...he's been wonderful to me...I just don't know if that's what it is. He's not big on surprises...he always asks me what I want and then he gets it for me, so there's never any disappointment. The only reason he would be looking up jewelry without me knowing would be for "the ring", but who knows. We'll see...I'm kinda wondering if he already got it or is getting it soon cuz he made some comment about spending more than he planned this month and we've been extremely conservative with our spending lately cuz we're moving in 2 months...I'll let you guys know once I know what's up.

Latest posts

Back