Heidi (from the Hills) pulls a Britney

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
Thats great! I dont like her or Spencer & dont think she can sing or dance. I totally agree, I can not stand either of them. So it is great when they make fools of themselves.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif And girl really needs to practice in front of a mirror to see what she looks like flailing around like that... LOL @ "flailing around"I like that.

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif i say horseface! ^ Le visage de chevaux. She, Sarah Jessica Parker, and most notably Camilla Parker Bowles are afflicted with this condition. Oh well, at least two of the three are pretty horses though!

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...'Course, went I saw the title of this thread, I really thought she had been photographed with her legs spread sans panties.

lol! so did i!

yOU like how Heidi was dancing? She was so fake feeling her damn song. She couldnt even find the rythm. I wasnt sure whether she was praising the lord, just anxious to take a piss, or just doing " i so fcuking lame" dance.

Oh Lord...Heidi, Heidi, Heidi. The poor girl. She thinks that making overly exaggerated motions are making her look good or something. She's a shady person too. And I hate her boyfriend Spencer.

My friend had gone to LV this weekend and said she saw her at the club doing that.

Dunno what else she said and if she took pictures.

Oh my gosh. Horrible. Neither her nor Spencer can sing. He is such a loser!! I don't see them every working out. UGHH!!

I don't know who she is, but she IS pretty. Sleezin' all over =P hehe, nothing wrong with harmless fun right?!

I've hated her ever since The Hills started. She's as fake as her boobs.

Oh, and when I first read the subject "Heidi pulls a Britney" I could of swore that there was going to be a picture of Heidi getting out of a car minus her panties.
popc1.gif

Back