Heidi (from the Hills) pulls a Britney

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check out her lip synching skills or lack there of.

Link

She was at club LAX in Las Vegas with her new single and celebrating her birthday.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who's Heidi? lol She is from TV show The Hills.

She looks like a moron and needs to learn how to dance.

Is that HER song? I didn't know she became a "singer".

She is cute
smile.gif

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif i say horseface!
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
Thats great! I dont like her or Spencer & dont think she can sing or dance.

I dont think shes pretty at all.

I like her new song though. Too bad her voice is all changed in it
smile.gif

oh and spencers a pig. real disgusting!

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif i say horseface! Got the chin of a boxer too. Haha, mamita.
I read that NO ONE came to her bash. Her and Spencer where the only ones in attendance. But I see Perez is there... I wouldn't think she would have friends anyways.

Gawd....that was awful. The girl has zero rhythm and what's up with the hands all over the place???

she definitely looks like she's trying to overcompensate for lack of talent with the wild swinging motions...or something.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never seen her before ,hes cute tho He's such a scumbag, though...that kind of ruins everything.

WOW...I just watched the video. That is some BAD lipsynching. And girl really needs to practice in front of a mirror to see what she looks like flailing around like that...

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gawd....that was awful. The girl has zero rhythm and what's up with the hands all over the place??? I agree with you one this one. She does have a big mouth.

I agree, Heidi and Spencer both suck! But her dress is kinda of cute.

...'Course, went I saw the title of this thread, I really thought she had been photographed with her legs spread sans panties.

Latest posts

Back