Heidi Klum: No Regrets About Risqué Oprah Interview

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heidi_klum180.jpg

Heidi Klum's recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show was more revealing than the supermodel anticipated – but she has no regrets.

"I was very happy with how things went on Oprah," Klum said Friday at an event to launch her Very Sexy makeup collection at Victoria's Secret in Los Angeles.

During the interview Klum revealed her lusty reaction to her husband Seal the first moment she saw him.

Winfrey, said Klum, has a way of making people say more than they mean to. "It is very strange, you trust her so much that you talk sometimes without realizing what you are saying," Klum told PEOPLE.

And how does the talk show queen have the power to get her guests to open up? "She has a spell in her eyeballs that when she looks at you, you are like, 'Yes,'" said Klum.

Still, Klum says she was just being honest. "I know a lot of people talk about Seal's bicycle shorts, but it is the truth! That is what he was wearing the first time I met him and I was overwhelmed."

And the British singer continues to impress his wife, wearing those sexy shorts which he still sports "when he does all of his bicycling stuff or when he runs," she said. "He is quite athletic."

Earlier in the week Klum reiterated that first fateful encounter with the man who would be her husband, telling PEOPLE: "When I saw him, I was like, wow! He is different and so tall and dark and just handsome. I saw the package – and I mean the whole package, literally. I was like, 'That is a man.'"

And she's eternally grateful that she seized the moment. "I just think if you have an emotion and you let that go that moment might pass," she said. "If you don't open the door for the person to come in, it would have just been like, 'Nice to meet you goodbye.'"

Latest posts

Back